Twenty Three

Incoming call from Logan

"Hello?"

"Good morning hot stuff, wanna go to the gym?"

"What time is it?"

"Noon Adriana"

"Oh, sure. Give me like 20 minutes"

"Okay, see ya then"

I hung up and laid in bed for another 5 minutes. I got up and went to the bathroom looking at my horrible self in the mirror. I sighed and brushed my hair pulling it into a ponytail and washed my face. I took off my pajamas and went to my dresser and put on a pair of black leggings a sports bra and topped if off with a nike jacket and tennis shoes. I had a bowl of cereal, and brushed my teeth.

I walked to Logan's apartment and knocked on the door. I waited for about 5 seconds and he opened the door and pointed a camera at me. "Oh my god Logan I look like crap." I said laughing. "You look beautiful babe." He said hugging me. I smiled and walked into his apartment sitting on a bean bag. "Logan? Why'd you make me get up if you aren't even ready?" I asked him giving him a look. "Uh. Hold on." He said running down to his room. I rolled my eyes and put my head into my arms and drifted back off to sleep.

"Adriana! Why are you asleep? It's 12:30 in the afternoon." Logan asked pointing the camera at me again. I opened my eyes and looked at him annoyed. "Because I like fucking sleeping that's why." I snapped closing my eyes again. "Someone's not a morning person." He said laughing slightly. "You're right I'm not." I said. "Do you still wanna go to the gym?" He asked poking my cheek. "Yes." I said getting up.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes. He sighed and turned around and I jumped on his back. I put my head on his shoulder and once again closed my eyes. "You look really cute Adriana." I heard him say. I smiled and opened my eyes to see him vlogging again. I kissed his cheek, "you're cute." I grabbed his vlog camera and jumped off his back running to the gym with Logan following. When I got in there I saw the cutest little dog I've ever seen.

I gave Logan his camera back and he started recording me and the puppy playing around. I put the puppy down and decided on just doing cardio today. I ran for about an hour and Logan lifted. Once that was over I was exhausted, it's been like 5 months since I've been to a gym.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go home. I'll see you later." I said pecking his lips while he lifted his weights. I walked back home after saying goodbye to Logan.

"Hey, can you tell me where Alex Wasabi lives?" A young girl asked. "Um, I'm not sure I can tell you that. If he wanted you over he probably would've told you where he lived." I said trying not to be rude. "You're such a fucking bitch. Fuck you. Aren't you that slut dating Logan?" She snapped at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned around walking to my apartment. I went inside taking off my shoes and plugging my phone into my speakers and I showered off and blow dried my hair and straightened it.

I put on some light makeup and when I finished I sat down on my couch and turned on the tv and heard my phone ring. I got up and grabbed it from the charger and it was Logan. "Do you want to go to a 'Sunday Funday' thing at my brothers house?" He asked. "Sure, when do you want me to come over?" I asked. "Um, we'll pick you up in 10 minutes." He said. "Okay, see ya then." I went to my room and put on some ripped black skinny jeans and a crop top with Bieber '94 on the back.