Fifty Four

My eyes slowly opened and all I saw was white. I started panicking and sat up fast and started looking around. Someone grabbed me and I jumped but relaxed when I saw Logan, "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm okay where am I?" I asked. "We're at George's place, it was the closest." I nodded laying back down and Max jumped on me and licked me.

I laughed and grabbed his face kissing his nose, "Hey Max, I'm okay buddy." I said petting him, and he laid down next to me. "Logan, I'm tired of all this drama." I said pulling him down next to me, "Me too, should we take a vacation?" He asked looking down at me. "Hell yeah we should take a vacation." I said laughing, "Do we want friends to come or just us?" I asked referring to Logan, Max and I. "We can have friends come, I think that would be fun. But where should we go?" "Bora Bora." I instantly said.

He laughed and nodded, "Okay I'll book out flight tomorrow and tell everyone else tonight." "Okay sounds good. Can we go home now?" I asked. "Which one?" He laughed. "Yours. I feel safer..." I said putting my shoes on. We walked to his apartment and Jake and his friends ended up being there. I hesitated to walk in and good thing I did cause Logan got smashed in the face with pie.

I started laughing and Max started barking. Jake came over to him and went to pet him but he growled, "He's bitch repellent." Logan said laughing. I went over to everyone and hugged them and stood over by Alissa and Tessa. "We need to have a girls day soon, I've been needing one." I said. "Yes totally, should we stay at a hotel or something? Away from boys?" Tessa asked, I nodded.

I picked up Max and handed him to her and she started 'awh' ing and making kissy noises. I laughed, "I did that too." I said.  We all laughed, "What's so funny?" some girl interrupted. "Who's this?" I asked Tessa, "That's Jakes new girlfriend." She answered "Wait Alissa-" "Yeah I know." She rolled her eyes, I gave her a sympathetic look.

I walked away and over to Logan, "Me and the girls are gonna have a girls night tonight so I'll see you tomorrow." I said kissing him, I went over and grabbed the girls minus Jakes gf and walked over to my apartment. "I'll pack and than we can drive over to the Team 10 house and get you guys stuff." I said.

"Matt!" I yelled. He came running out looking scared, and I laughed. "You gotta watch Max tonight, the girls and I are having a girls night at a hotel." I said. "Okay, be safe." He said hugging me.

I walked to my room and got out a suitcase and started packing. "Who's that? He's extremely hot." Tessa said. "Oh, thats Matt. He was the one that got me back here, when I got you know..." I said referring to Jack. They nodded, "What hotel should we stay at?" I asked. "Oou let's stay in Beverly Hills, I'm feeling fancy." Alissa said.

——

We arrived at the hotel and went to check in, "Hi Adriana." I said to the man. "That's a cute name." He said smiling. "Thanks." I said unphased. "What baby girl you don't like this?" He asked lifting my chin up. I smacked his hand away, "Fuck off, I have a boyfriend." I said. "Am I suppose to care?" He asked angrily. He gave me the key and I saw a glass of water next to me, before I knew it I threw the water at his face. "Bitch." He said wiping it off. "Awh thank you." I said walking away.

Tessa and Alissa both busted out laughing, "I got that on video." She said showing me. I laughed and we headed up to our room, we walked in and there was the essentials, and a king sized bed. "Looks like we're all sleeping together." Tessa said setting her bag down, Alissa and I did the same. "First things first, spa. I brought face masks and stuff." Alissa said.

---

We took a few Instagram pics and they turned out really good, very surprising since I look like a potato. But that's okay, some people like potatoes. "Hi roomservice? Yeah can I get 3 margaritas, 2 pizzas, and some waters? Thank you" "Alissa, how do you eat so much you're so skinny." I said laughing.

"Honestly I can't answer that question." She said laughing along. "We need to talk about this Jake situation." I said sitting her down on the bed. "Tell me everything start to finish." I said crossing my legs. "So basically we have a thing, everyone knows that. He says he loves me than has another girl over and I can legit hear them having sex and I just go phsyco, Erika has been helping me a little and so has T, but I just can't do it anymore." She said crying.

I hugged her, "It's okay Alissa, you'll find out sooner or later that he's not worth it. But you need to get out of that house ASAP." I said still hugging her. "I know, I'm waiting for the people to move out of their apartment, I already bought it and everything." She said wiping her tears. Tessa came out of the bathroom and saw us and immediately hugged us and asked what's wrong.

"We're talking about Jake." I said. She nodded, "I see the way he treats you, you don't deserve that. You deserve the world, you are the sweetest person I've ever met and soon you'll find someone who buys you Gucci handbags, and puppies, and tells you he loves you randomly." Tessa said. "Awh Tessa." Me and Alissa both cooed. She laughed than there was a knock at the door. "Room Service." I walked over and opened the door, he was kinda cute I have to admit but I have a boyfriend.

"Hey here's your food." He said as he pushed the cart into the room. I smiled, "thank you." He smiled back and replied with a you're welcome. "Hey can I get your number?" He asked. "I have a boyfriend actually. Sorry." I replied.

We ate most of the pizza and drank our drinks, while watching The Fault In Our Stars. We were all crying as expected, "Of course the nice guy who knows how to treat a lady dies." I said while wiping my tears. I took a snapchat of all of us crying and captioned it 'When Augustus Waters dies.' and posted it on my story. I plugged my phone in next to me, "I'm going to bed guys it's 4am." I said laughing. "Goodnight Adriana." T and Alissa said.