Thirty Four

Logans P.O.V

It's been 24 hours since Adriana's gone missing, so I filed a police report and gave them a picture and stuff. They said they'd tell everyone to call them if they see her but I know that's not gonna happen. I went home and went to bed, I haven't slept since she got taken, I just can't. I felt myself drift off but didn't quite fall asleep. I heard Mark yell my name from upstairs and I got up and ran as fast as I could. "Did you find her?" I asked hopefully. "No but you just hit 1M." He said. "Oh." I said slowly walking towards the stairs. "Logan." Mark said.

I turned around and he held out his arms for a hug. I hugged him and cried, I don't usually cry but this was the love of my life, she's gone. "It'll be okay. You have to know she's still alive and she will want you to be the first person she sees when she comes back." He said rubbing my back. "What if she's being tortured or something? She's the sweetest girl I know, why would someone want to do that to her." I said crying harder. "Why does anyone do anything anymore." He said.

I released from the hug and went back downstairs and grabbed my vlog camera. "Goodmorning Logang what's poppin?" I said sadly. "So as you can tell, I'm not in the greatest of moods today and I'll tell you why." I sat down the camera on my desk and began to talk. "So. Adriana's been kidnapped by her abussive ex boyfriend. And.." I started crying again.

"I can't do this guys I'm sorry, I might not vlog for a while I don't know. But I love you guys, stay safe and I'll see you guys...whenever." I said turning off the camera. I punched the wall out of anger and laid down in bed my bed going to sleep and not wanting to wake up.