One Hundred Fourty One

7 months later

"Goodmorning beautiful." Jacob said to me excitedly. I smiled lightly at him.

"Thank you, but can we talk?" I asked seriously. He nodded and sat down at the kitchen counter in my apartment.

"I just feel like we aren't ourselves lately. Like we've been distant we just aren't, I don't know how to explain it." I said getting flustered.

"I know what you mean actually. I honestly think it would be better if we broke up." Jacob said in all seriousness.

I nodded, "I'm glad you agree." I said looking down at my hands wondering what to say next.

"Come here." He said wrapping his strong arms around me. "I love you." He said to me playing with my hair.

"I'll always love you, don't forget that." I smiled lightly. He kissed my cheek and grabbed his things. And with that, he was out the door.

I didn't get it, I was sad but not sad enough to cry. "Hey Frank, wanna go for a walk?" I asked in my ugly baby voice. He wagged his tail excitedly and walked over to the door.

I chuckled to myself and went and put on my shoes. I grabbed his leash from the kitchen and headed over to Matt's room.

I walked in and he was at his desk editing a video. "Hey Matt, wanna go on a walk with me and Frank?" I asked him.

He smiled, "Why of course lil sis." He said closing his laptop and grabbing his phone. "Aren't I older than you?" I laughed. "By 3 months." He said rolling his eyes.

I put my hands up in defense and he came over and hugged me. "What was that for?" I asked. "I heard you're conversation with Jacob." He said.

"Yeah, I just don't felt like we connected like we do as friends. I thought it'd be best to move on." He nodded and linked our arms. "To Narnia." He pointed to the door and I laughed.

We walked around Hollywood Blvd for around 15-20 minutes and than decided to stop and get some ice cream.

"I'll have double scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough please." I said to the guy at the counter. "I'll take a triple scoop of double chocolate chip." Matt added in.

I looked over at him surprised, "What I'm hungry." He laughed. I shook my head and paid for the ice cream cones and we made our way back outside.

Only seconds later we were bombarded with fans all yelling at me. But one thing stood out to me.

"Is it true Logan Paul's proposing to you?" A guy asked me shoving a camera in my face.

"Uh-I-what?" Matt grabbed my shoulders as I held onto Franks leash and walked us away from everyone. I just walked completely in shock.

No. He's not proposing to me, we haven't talked in like forever. And I just broke up with Jacob this morning how could he have already known?

I snapped out of my trance and laughed hysterically. "Yeah right, me? That's hilarious." I said continuing to laugh walking into our apartment building.

We walked in and the man at the front desk looked at me concerned. He probably thought I was insane laughing hysterically while Matt lead me in.

Speaking of the devil, there he was. Logan Paul himself, with newly short hair. Well maybe old, I haven't seen him in a while. As we made eye contact, he smiled and I returned the favor.

I walked up to him and started to talk. "Hey." I said. "Hey, how have you been?" He asked hugging me. "Good, I heard you're getting engaged." I said slightly sad but still happy.