Fourty Five

Today marks the day I've been back for 3 days and I couldn't be happier. Matt moved in with me and we've gotten very close, I would do anything for him, he saved my life. I had just woken up and felt extremely cold so I went a grabbed a hoodie I stole from Logan and put on some joggers and socks. I walked out of my room and over to Matts room, but he wasn't there. I started to worry so I called him but no answer. "What the hell." I put on my slippers and jogged over to Logans house.

I walked in "have you seen Matt?" I asked and saw him sitting in a LoveSac. "God you scared me." I said with us both laughing. "I'm fine." He said reassuring.

I went over to Logan and wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Goodmorning baby." He whispered in my ear. "Hey." I said pecking his lips. I got down off of him and decided to make breakfast.

I made some eggs, bacon, and waffles. I set it all on the table and it was gone in 5 seconds. I laughed "hello i cooked it i need some." I said Logan handed me one of his 4 waffles and I gladly took it. "What should we do today?" I asked. Everyone just shrugged stuffing their faces. By everyone I mean Mark, Matt, George and Logan. "Well you're great help." I said getting up going and turning on the tv. I saw that spongebob was on and decided to watch it.

"We're gonna go to the gym do you wanna come babe?" Logan asked. "Ugh I don't want to but I will, let me go change." I walked back to my apartment and undressed and went to my dresser to find my workout clothes when I saw a flash from outside my window.

I turned around and saw someone with a camera taking pictures, I ran over and closed the curtains and got dressed as fast as I could. I grabbed my phone and keys and ran to Logans apartment. He saw the panicked look in my face and immediately asked what was wrong. "Someone was outside of my window and took pictures of me changing." I said tears welling in my eyes. "They're gonna get posted and everyone's gonna see my scars from Jack." I said now balling.

Logan hugged me and Mark, Matt, and George went to my apartment to check it out. When they came back they said no one was there. "I swear I wasn't lying." I said wiping my tears. "We believe you. Go pack a bag you're staying here with me, you too Matt." Logan said.

I nodded and grabbed his hand dragging him with me. I grabbed my duffel bag out from under my bed and packed the essentials. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a couple things and than I was done.

Logan sat on my bed and pulled me onto his lap, I smiled and kissed him. The kiss got a little deeper and his hands went to my butt. Than I saw the flash again, I jumped up and Logan ran over to my balcony and opened the door, but the guy had already jumped onto the neighboring balcony. "Fuck off dude." Logan yelled as he closed and locked the door closing the curtains.

He grabbed my bag and we all walked back to his apartment. "We'll see what he does when you aren't there for a couple days." He said hugging me. "I love you Logan." I said looking up at him, he smiled widely. "I love you more Adriana." He said as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Where is everyone gonna sleep?" I asked. "Well you're sleeping with me obviously, and than Matt can sleep on a LoveSac." He said grabbing my hand dragging me downstairs. I giggled as he closed the door and lightly pushed me onto the bed.

He laid on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck. I cuddled him back and wrapped my legs around him. "I like this sleepover thing." He said looking down at me. "Me too Logie bear." He made a disgusted face at me and I laughed. "What you don't like it?" I said pinching his cheeks. "Not at all." He said getting off of me. He went into his closet and grabbed me a hoodie of his, I smiled. "Thank you." I said getting off the bed pulling my shirt and jeans off. "Damn babe." Logan said looking me up and down. "Stop it." I said blushing.

I pulled the hoodie over my head and went over to Maverick. He flew onto my shoulder. "Hi Mav." I said as he squawked back. I pet him and than he flew away moments later. I got into my bag and grabbed my makeup wipes and toothbrush and walked into the bathroom. I removed all of my makeup and rinsed off my face in the sink and towel dried it, I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing. Logan soon came in and wet his face before putting shaving cream on. "Can I shave your face?" I asked rinsing out my mouth. "Yes but don't hurt me." He said laughing.

I picked up the razor and pointed it at him, "I would never." I said laughing. "Wait let me get my vlog camera." He said running away coming back 5 seconds later. He set it up on the sink and started recording. "Hey logang so Adriana wants to shave my face so wish me luck." He poked me on the cheek. "You're too tall." I said giggling. He picked me up and sat me on the bathroom counter. "That works." I said smiling. As soon as I touched the razor to Logans face he screamed and scared me causing me to drop the razor and scream.

He busted out laughing as I punched him in the shoulder. "That's not funny I thought I hurt you." I said fake pouting. "You can't hurt me imma beast babe." He said flexing. "That's my boyfriend everyone." I said the to camera.

I picked up the razor and got back onto the counter continuing shaving Logans face. Once I finished I put the razor down and wiped off his face.

"Perfecto." I said laughing. "Lord." Logan said. "Well that's the end of the vlog I'll see you guys tomorrow. Peace." *shake head shake head shake head* "I'm gonna go to bed babe." I said walking out of the bathroom with Logan following.

I plugged in my phone and jumped in bed covering myself up. Logan cuddled into me and I fell asleep instantly.

--

just a filler chapter no drama but more to come, sorry about not updating I started my first year of high school and have so much homework I'm just burnt out at the end of the day. But I'm going to Jake Miller tomorrow!! Ahhh