One Hundred Thirty Six

"Goodmorning lovely how is your dog?" Jacob asked me. "He's wonderful how is your dog lovely?" I asked him back in a mocking tone. "Amazing." He laughed.

"Do you want to hang out today?" He asked. "Yeah that be fun. Can I bring Frank?" I asked pleadingly. "Yeah he can stay with my sister while we go to a movie." He said.

"Okay. I'll be over in about.." I checked the time on my clock and it said 11:42, "45 ish minutes?"

"Sounds good b. See you than." He said hanging up the phone and I went out to the living room to Frank's cage and greeted him. "Hey buddy how'd you sleep?" I petted him and than walked over to his dog bowls and fed him, put some toys out and went to shower.

After 10 minutes I finished my business and blow dried my hair and went out to check on Frank. He was occupied playing with his toys and I went and put on some light makeup and straightened my hair. I walked to my dresser and out on some black shorts and a hoodie.

I put a leash on Frank and put my shoes on locking my door and walking down to my car. I texted Jacob I was on my way and Frank yanked the leash from my hand sending my phone to the ground as he ran off. "Frank!" I yelled picking up my phone running after him. I saw him scratching at George's apartment door. I laughed as he opened it.

"Hey, why did you scratch my door?" he asked laughing. I pointed down at Frank and his eyes went wide. "Awh what's his name?" He asked. "Frank." I said. I heard someone laugh from the other side of the room. My eyebrows furrowed together and George nervously smiled at me.

"Who?" I asked. "I have a friend named Frank." Someone said as they turned around the corner. "Oh hey Adriana." "Hi Logan." I smiled. I've moved on so I'm going to act mature. "How have you been?" He asked. "Amazing." I answered. "That's good." He said putting his hands in his pocket. "Well I'm going to the movies with a friend, but I'll come over another time George. We have to catch up." I said waving walking out the door with the leash now firmly grasped in my hand.

I got in to my car and made Frank sit in the backseat where he'd be safer if I got into a car accident. I turned on some music and enjoyed the typical LA traffic driving to Jacobs house. I got out and Frank ran to the door and I knocked waiting about 5 seconds before someone opened the door. "Hey Sierra." I said hugging her. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm good. Just had a run in with my ex." I said rolling my eyes laughing. "Damn those are the worst." She laughed picking up Frank and bring him to the living room. "Jacob in his room?" I asked and she nodded.

I walked to the second door on the right and knocked before opening. "Hey Jacob." I said jumping on his bed. "Whatcha doin?" I laughed. "Oh god, Phineas and Ferb? Really?" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "What Phineas and Isabella were a cute couple." I said laying down next to him. "Just like us." He said. "What?" I asked. He stood up, "Adriana, I've liked you for a while and I wanted to ask you if you'll be my girlfriend." He asked me reaching by his bed and giving me a giant bag of Watermelon Sour Patch Kids. "Awh Jacob those are my favorite. But I'll have to think about it." I said opening the bag. "Okay take your time." He said sitting back down. "I'm kidding." I said laughing, "You're too cute. Yes I'll be your girlfriend" I said hugging him. "YES!!" I heard Sierra scream outside the door. We both started laughing before he kissed me and I kissed back.

"What movie are we seeing?" I asked pulling away. "That's what you care about right now?" He laughed. "Yes." I said laughing. "We could see.. The greatest showman, Jumanji, I don't know what else." He said. "Jumanji looks good." I said. He nodded his head and putting on his shoes. "Okay you're aunty Sierra until we get back okay?" He said to Sierra. She nodded her head and gave me big hug. "Welcome to the family." She laughed. "It's a pleasure to be here." I laughed back.

--

"I had a really fun time, boyfriend." I said laughing. "Well I'm glad you did, girlfriend." He mocked. He drove to the store to get some snacks and he grabbed roses. "What are those for?" I asked. "You." He replied. I blushed, "You're so cute." I said pecking his lips. I got out my phone and took a quick picture while we checked out at the counter. We drove home and were greeted with Jacobs mom. "Hey lovebirds. Introduce me to your girlfriend don't be rude." She laughed. "Mom, you've met her so many times." He said. "Well I knew her as your friend Adriana not your girlfriend Adriana." She said. "Hi Mrs. Whitesides, I'm Adriana. Jacobs girlfriend." I laughed. "Nice to meet you dear, please call me Becky." She laughed with me.

"We'll see you guys later." Jacob said grabbing my arm and walking me to his room. "Do you want to record a cover?" He asked. I nodded, "What song?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders. "How about Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly ft Camila Cabello?" I asked him. "Ouu yeah that's a good idea." He answered. We rehearsed for about 20 minutes and we recorded kissing at the end to reveal that we're dating.

"Well guys I hope you enjoyed the video like, subscribe, you know, blah blah. Love you guys bye." Jacob said turning off the camera. "You sounded amazing." I said looking at him. "You were okay." He laughed. I got up and walked over and laid on the ground face first. "Okay, okay you were amazing." He said laughing. I got up and smiled, "awh thanks for the non forced compliment." I said hugging him. "I should go, it's getting late." I said grabbing my things. "When are you posting the video? So I'm ready for all the hate." I said laughing but also not joking. "Tomorrow? I don't know I'll just text you." I nodded and kissed him goodbye grabbing my candy.

I walked out to the living room, "I'm leaving Sierra." I said grabbing Frank. "Goodbye sister in law." She laughed. I smiled at her and went into the kitchen. "Goodbye Becky." I said giving her a hug. "Thank you." She said, and my eyebrows furrowed together. "For what?" I asked. "You've made Jacob really happy, you have no idea. He was perfecting how to ask you out for weeks. I really like you and I think you're excellent for him." She explained. I smiled widely, "That makes me so happy. Thank you for accepting me." I said hugging her once again. "No problem, don't hurt him though." She laughed patting me on the back.

I put the leash on Frank and waved goodbye getting in my car driving home. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 12:33. "Yeah George should be awake." I laughed. I walked in and saw him sitting on his bed, "Hey squirt." He said looking his phone. "Hi, I have news." I said taking the leash off Frank. "Jacob asked me out, and I said yes." I said excitedly. "Awh how'd he do it?" He asked. "He invited me over than he gave me this giant bag of candy and than we went to a movie." I explained. "Thats adorable." He said. "Hey George I should get going." Logan said walking out of the bathroom. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were still here. I wouldn't have announced that. I'm sorry." I said sympathetically. "No it's fine I got to go. Bye guys." He said walking out. "I should go too, I'm very tired. Mom life is hard." I laughed. "Bye." George said hugging me.

I walked to my apartment and unlocked the door and Frank ran into the house onto the couch. I took my shoes off and put food and water in Franks bowls. I changed into pajamas and took off all my makeup and washed my face. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a snack before sitting down on the couch turning on the tv. I went on Instagram and liked a few pictures and posted on of me and Jacob. Frank joined me on the couch and I shut my phone off watching tv and falling into a peaceful sleep.