Thirty Three

I woke up with a sharp pain in my ribs and my hands tied above my head. I blinked a couple times realizing where I was. My eyes welled with tears and I made an unnecessarily loud noise. I heard footsteps and my heart sunk to my stomach, the door opened to reveal an innocent tall blonde guy.

He came over to me and touched my shoulder, I flinched, "Hey it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. Do you ever remember Jack talking about his friend Matthew?" He asked.

I nodded my head he was Jacks bestfriend, don't know why, Matt seems so nice and shouldn't be around a physcopath. He untied the ropes and grabbed my hands looking at my wrists all bruised. He sighed his head and tried to help me up, I squealed due to the pain in my ribs and he lifted up my shirt and saw a huge bruise. "What happened?" He asked.

I shrugged unable to talk, "Let me get some ice hold on." He said running off. I looked around trying to find an escape plan. I saw a small window but it had bars in front of it, I shook my head and heard someone coming again so I acted natural, well as natural as possible considering I'm kidnapped. This time it wasn't Matthew, it was Jack. My eyes went wide and my heart was beating faster than ever before. "How'd you get untied?" He screamed at me.

"I untied her." Matthew interrupted, I let out a sigh of relief. "Why the fuck would you do that?" He yelled. "Because she's human, she doesn't need to be tortured." He said back calmly. "She broke my heart, she's gonna break as much as my heart did." He said looking at me. I looked down at my hands and he walked over to me lifting my chin up forcefully.

"Why wont you look at me?" He yelled. I tried to say something but nothing was coming out. "ANSWER ME." He yelled again making me flinch. "Dude fuck off." Matthew said grabbing him. Jack punched him square in the jaw and than left.

He handed me the ice for my ribs and sat down next to me. "I've never seen him like that." He said. "I saw him like that everyday." I said quietly looking down at my hands. Matthew grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes, "I'm getting you out of here. You don't deserve this." He said smiling. "Thank you." I said hugging him. "I just have to figure something out so I'll be back." I nodded and decided I was still tired.

I laid down on the hardwood floor and instantly fell asleep. Some time later I was awoken by the door opening, I didn't open my eyes because I didn't want to know whether it was Jack or Matthew. I felt a blanket being put on my along with a pillow under my head, and than he left. I laid there for another 10 minutes and decided it was time to get up. My ribs ached but I can't just lay there. I walked over to the door and opened it quietly, I peaked my head out a little but and looked over the balcony to see Matthew and Jack talking to each other.

I tried listening but I couldn't hear anything so I gave up and closed the door quietly and sat back down. "Why me?" I asked out loud. "What did I do to deserve this?" I said putting my head down. The door slammed open and Jack came towards me with a shot. He stuck it in my neck and 5 seconds later, everything went black....again.