Eighty Six

"Hey Adym? Are you busy?" I asked through the phone. "Nope, but I have something to tell you." He said. "I have something to tell you too. I'll be over in 10 minutes." I said and hung up. I put on the usual skinny jeans and a light pink hoodie that said take me to california.

I grabbed my keys and Max's leash than it hit me again. I put the leash back on the hook and teared up. I wiped the tear and sighed walking to my car. I started it and headed to Adyms apartment complex, I went to the door and knocked waiting for an answer.

The door opened, "Hey b, how ya holdin up?" He asked hugging me. I hugged back, "Good, I gotta talk to you about something." I said walking to the couch. "Me too, one sec." He said walking into his room, he came out walking backwards. "Okay ready?" he asked. "yeah." I answered. He turned around with a white fluffy dog, I put my hands over my mouth and gasped. "Oh my god Adym." I said grabbing him and cuddling him. "I know you've been really sad that Max died." He said.

I started crying since the reason I came here was to tell him me and Logan are getting back together. He just hugged me, didn't ask what was wrong and comforted me. "I hate myself." I said. "Adym, what I wanted to talk to you about was me and Logan kissed yesterday and we're planning on getting back together." I said. His face dropped which crushed me even more. "Adym, I'm so sorry. You are such an amazing person and I feel so bad telling you this but I would hate to lead you on and have you find out the hard way." I said hugging him. He didn't hug back.

"Adym please say something." I said wiping my tears. "Um I'm happy for you." He said with no emotion. "I'm sorry." I said once again. He grabbed the puppy and got up walking into his room. I brought my knees up to my chest and just cried. I heard the door open but didn't acknowledge it, "Hey what's wrong Adriana?" I looked up and saw Sawyer.

"What did Adym do?" He asked. "Nothing, I- I told him that me and Logan were getting back together and just the way he looked at me killed me, and he bought me the dog? Well I think he did, he didn't really say but I feel so bad." I said crying still. "Oh." Was all Sawyer said. "I just want him to know how sorry I am. But I'm gonna go, I have to help Alissa look for apartments." I said grabbing my keys.

I walked into Adyms room. "Goodbye hug?" I asked. He nodded and we hugged for a long time. "I'm sorry." I said again and left. I drove home, "Matt! Hey how was the rest of the vacation?" I asked hugging him. He looked down at me, didn't say anything like he was trying to read me. "Why were you crying?" He asked. I rubbed my eyes, "I wasn't crying, I yawned." I said.

"Adriana Nicole, why were you crying." Matt said sternly. "So me and Adym have a thing right? After the whole Logan thing. Well Logan and I kissed yesterday and we talked about how much we missed each other and were planning on getting back together and I had to tell Adym, and he didn't take it too well." I said. "And, Max got hit by a car." I said bursting into tears again. He teared up too and hugged me. "Guys you're making me cry." Alissa said hugging both of us. We all stood their crying for 2 minutes before the doorbell rang.

We parted ways and I wiped my tears opening the door. It was some blonde girl with obviously fake lips and boobs, "Um who are you?" She asked snotty. "This is my apartment who are you?" I asked sassing back. "Where's Matt?" She asked pushing me out of the way. "Hey baby." Matt said kissing her. "Oh god." I said. "You have a problem?" She asked getting up in my face. "Back up, I don't want your frog lips anywhere near me." I said stepping back.

"Bitch." She said directed to me. "Duh I already knew that." I fake laughed. "Have fun Matt." I said leaving. "Hold on I'm coming." Alissa said putting on her shoes and throwing on a hoodie. "So where are we going?" She asked. "Um we'll start with fro yo, take pics, and than we will see what happens next." I said driving to the frozen yogurt place. "You know I'm feeling ice cream instead." Alissa said, I agreed and paid for both of ours.

We went outside and sat down at the tables, "So I've kinda been talking to this guy, and we met at Matthew Espinosa's party about 2 weeks ago and we've really been hitting it off." Alissa said. "Oh wow that's amazing, I mean anything's an upgrade from the ungrateful troll so." I said laughing. "Yeah he's having a party tomorrow and I want you to meet him." She explained. "Sure, who's all going?" I asked.

"Um I think a lot of people, his house is pretty big. Oh yeah he lives with Ricegum by the way." She said. My eyes widened, "Well I don't wanna get a diss track written about me." I said laughing. "Lord." Alissa said. We got up and started to walk to the Grove. "Adriana." She said, I looked at her and she snapped a picture of me. "Let me see. Oou send that to me." I said. "I took a selfie of both of us and sent it to her.

We walked into H&M and started grabbing a bunch of clothes, and a couple dresses for the party. We tried everything on and I liked 75% of the items including the dress and Alissa got one too. We checked out and went into Sephora, I got a new mascara and a dark red lip color. Than last but not least, Victoria Secret. I grabbed two bras and matching panties, leggings with a pocket in the side of the leg and two hoodies.

I didn't like the hoodies but I got the bras and matching undies and leggings. I checked out there and we decided to head home. I opened the door only to see Matt and blondie making out with half their clothes off. "Matt! You have a bedroom for a reason." I said rolling my eyes.

They moved it to his room and me and Alissa went to ours and turned music on my speakers so we didn't hear anything. We jammed out and decided to film a little bit of us just jamming out. "So I was thinking for tomorrow this dress, with these boots and a necklace and my hair curled." I said holding everything up. "Omg that's so cute, I was thinking this dress with these heels and than a choker cause you know, chokers add flare to everything." Alissa said. "Yeah that's cute, what's your new guys name?" I asked. "Oh his names Ricky, but everyone calls him Banks, that's his last name." Alissa said.

I looked at her and smiled, "I'm so happy your found someone. He treats you good right?" I asked. "Yeah he really does, he's amazing." She said blushing. "Shoot Alissa he makes you blush?! I'm giving him the test." I said laughing. "Oh god Adriana, I love you." She said. "I love you too Alissa." I said hugging her. "What should I make for dinner?" I asked. "Oou we should have a breakfast supper." She said. "This is why we're friends." I said. I went out with my speaker and began making pancakes while Alissa made eggs and put jelly and peanut butter on some toast. I put it all on the bar and called for Matt. "Dinners ready." I yelled.

He came out with the bimbo that didn't have anything on but her bra and underwear. "Get some clothes on." I said. She rolled her eyes, "I don't want to." "This is my house, get some on or leave." I said. She rolled her eyes once again and walked into Matt's room. "Why?" Is all I asked Matt. "I'm lonely." He said. "Well than find someone who's lips aren't bigger than her boobs." I said. He laughed, "Matt what the hell why are you laughing?!" She screamed. "Because it was funny." He said. She grabbed her shoes and pants and left in Matt's t-shirt.

I shook my head and we all ate talking about random stuff. "So I went and auditioned for season 6b for Teen Wolf today." Matt said casually. "What?! Why are you saying it like it's such a normal thing?!" I yelled. "That's amazing Matt." I yelled again hugging him. "Thanks, and they said I could bring a friend on set for a while until I get used to everything." He said. I pretended to faint and he laughed, "Gosh you're so extra." He said. "Thanks I was born this way." I said getting up finishing my pancakes. "When's your first day?" I asked. "Two days from now." He answered. "Wow Matt I'm so proud of you." I said.

We all finished and Matt put the dishes in the dish washer while I wiped down the table and swept the floor. "Alissa, you have to sleep in my room since Matt's back." I said, she nodded. "Goodnight." I said hugging Matt. Me and Alissa went into the bathroom to wash our faces and brush our teeth and laid in my bed watching Mean Girls until we fell asleep.