Ninety Two

I saw Jeff's comment on Instagram asking me to check my emails, and I did just that. I scrolled through and saw one from Jeff, I opened it and began reading.

'Hey Adriana, I heard you practicing lines with Matt in his trailer and I thought you were really amazing, I was wondering if you'd like to be on this season for a while? You'll be playing a young girl in the woods that finds Brett hurt and bleeding and take him to your house and take care of him. I would love to have you on the cast, please email back and I'll be sure to give you a copy of the script. Sincerely, Jeff.'

It read, I was shocked. I didn't really think I was going to be an actress, wasn't really anything I planned on doing. "Hey Matt?" I said walking into his room. "Hey what's up?" He asked walking out of the bathroom. "So Jeff emailed me, he asked me to be on the show. But I don't wanna take your spotlight, this is your thing." I said. "No hell no, you're agreeing to this, you're really good actress Adriana." He said. "Are you sure?" I asked shifting my weight onto one foot.

"110%, and so will everyone else. Don't tell him I said anything but Dylan has the hots for you." He said laughing. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped. "Shut up, don't play with me." I said slightly hitting his arm. He held his hands up in defense, "I'm not kidding." He said. I blushed madly, "But what about Logan?" I asked. "Hm threesome?" He suggested.

"Matthew John Russo." I said sternly but with sarcasm. We both laughed, "So I had an idea." Matt said with a smirk. "That's never good." I said. "I think we should get a new dog, I know how much you like them and you're happier with them." He said. "I-I don't know, it just feels wrong, I feel like I'm replacing Max." I said. "He'd want you to get another dog and treat them the way you treated him." Matt added. I nodded my head, "After we're done with this season I'll think about it." I said. "Okay. I'm gonna shower and stuff." He said. "Okay, am I going today?" I asked.

He nodded, "Okay I'll be ready in like 20 minutes and I'll drive us there." I said heading over to my room. "Alissa! Wake up!" I yelled and she jumped. "It's 2:30." I said laughing. "Oh god." She said. "Oh don't forget about the party tonight." She said rubbing her eyes. "Oh yeah, Jeff asked me to be on Teen Wolf for a couple episodes." I said smiling. "Oh my god Adriana that's amazing!" She said hugging me. "I'm so happy!" I squealed, than I took a deep breath, I didn't want to brag. "I'm gonna go get ready for the day. See you in 10." I said getting into the shower, I washed my hair, my body, and face and shaved.

I squeezed the extra water out of my hair and grabbed a towel putting on my hair, and one on my body. I got out and cleared the fog off the mirror and saw my mascara was running so I cleaned it off with a makeup wipe. I headed out to my dresser and put on some light pink jeans and a white hoodie that said 'Los Angeles' on the front. I blow dried my hair and left it natural and decided not to put makeup on because I was sure they were gonna do it for me so I put on some black sunglasses.

I grabbed a backpack and put water, a book, and my wallet in it and went out to the shoe closet and put on my white slip on Vans. I knocked on Matt's door, "Matt you ready?" I asked. He opened the door and seemed to be ready. I said goodbye to Alissa and we headed to set. When I got there I found Jeff. "Hey, so I've decided that I would love to be on the show." I said. He smiled, "Everyone welcome our new member of the cast!" Jeff yelled to everyone. People cheered and Dylan, Tyler, and Matt came over and picked me up. "Oh god guys, I can walk you know that right?" I said as they put me down. "I know just felt the need." Dylan said.

I laughed, "So we're gonna introduce you to everyone on the cast. "First this is Mason." He said pointing to a darker skin man, "This is Holland." He pointed to a strawberry blonde girl. "This is Tyler, and Tyler." He said pointing to an older man with a dark beard and to Posey. "That's Cody S." He said pointing to a tall buff guy. "That's Shelly and Malissa." He pointed to a middle aged woman and a girl my age but very tall. "And lastly, the best people you'll ever meet, Dylan and Matt." He said pointing to himself and Matt. "Well thank you for that." I said laughing.

The strawberry blonde and tall girl came up to me, "Hi, I'm Holland and this is Shelly, you're really pretty." She said. "Awe thank you, I love your hair. I'm Adriana." I said back. "Come with us." She said grabbing my hand and bringing me to her trailer. "So what's your character?" She asked curiously. "I'm not really sure yet, speaking of I was suppose to get my lines from Jeff." I said. "Okay, go get them and come back here okay? I wanna get to know you." She smiled. "Okay sounds good." I said leaving and walking to wherever Jeff was. "Um hey have you seen Jeff?" I asked Cody. "Um I think he might be in his office. He said pointing to it. "Thank you." I said walking off, he grabbed my wrist lightly. "Are you new?" He asked.

I nodded, "Oh cool, I'm Cody." He said holding out his hand, "Adriana." I told him. I walked off to Jeff's office, "Oh hello Adriana. I'm sure you're here for your lines." He said rustling through some papers. I nodded my head, and he handed me a packet of lines. "Sorry it's late notice but you'll have to learn these in two days." He said. "Okay, I'm sure I can do it." I said confidently. "That's my girl, I knew this would be a good idea." He said giving me a high five.

"Bye, thank you again." I said as I walked out and over to Holland's trailer. "Knock, knock." I said as I walked in. She smiled at me, "Hey so let's see your lines." She said, I sat down on the couch and we both looked.

My name was Madison, I'm 17, homeschooled and just moved to Beacon Hills and is planning on going to Beacon Hills high. "Okay so looks like your first scene is you're on a jog in the woods and you come across a bloody teenage boy asking for help, which is Cody." Holland said and I nodded my head. "I'm so excited!" I said. "I hope we have scenes together." Holland added. "Definitely, wanna take a picture? Memories." She said.

I nodded and she pulled out her phone taking a selfie of us, than I pulled mine off and we took a weird one. "Send that to me." She said laughing. "Oh yeah let me give you my number, and you give me yours." I suggested, she nodded and took my phone and I took hers. "There you go." She said. "Awesome, I'll see you in two days when I have my scene." I said hugging her.

I asked Matt if he needed a ride home, and he said he was going to get one with Dylan when they were done filming. "Okay I'll see you at home." I said hugging him goodbye. I drove home and Alissa wasn't there so I called her.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey when's the party?" I asked.

"It's starts at 8, I'm out getting some last minute things." She said.

"Okay I'll see you soon."

I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv and decided to watch Tangled. As I was singing along, the door opened revealing Alissa. "Hey loser." She said. "Hey Tangled is a well made movie don't you dare make fun of it." I said throwing a pillow at her, she threw it back but didn't hit me and I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and I grabbed my phone checking the time. "It's 6:00, we should start getting ready." I said and she agreed. I both went in my bathroom and sat on the counter putting on our makeup, I did foundation, concealer, powder, contour, and mascara with a winged eyeliner and used my new dark red lip color I got.

Once I finished I went out to my closet and got out my black dress and Alissa put on her matching light pink one. I put on my thigh high boots and she put of her heals and we threw on some jewelry and called it good. We heard the door open and I opened the door to see who it was, Matt and Dylan. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey...holy crap Adriana you look good." Dylan said. "Awe thanks Dyl." I said hugging him. "Pose for the camera." I said as I snapped a pic in front of the mirror. He laughed, "Um so I guess I'll see you later since you have plans." He said. "Bye." I said walking out and down to my car. "Hey babe, where you going?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Logan. "To Banks party." I said pecking his cheek.

"Who's Banks? Are you gonna cheat on me?!" He raised his voice and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "No Logan he's Alissa's boyfriend." I said. He grabbed my waist, "Logan I have to go I'm gonna he late." I said getting into my car driving off, I called Mark.

"Uh Logan's in the garage drunk off his ass, and I had to leave so will you go get him?"

"Yeah sure thing." Mark said. I thanked him and hung up heading to Banks house.