Seventy Eight

Today I was going back to LA after events that happened. Alissa was picking me up from the airport and we we're gonna spend the afternoon together. I got off the plane, gathered my belonging and got a dozen donuts. As soon as I saw Alissa I busted into tears and hugged her and she ended up crying too.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't live without him." I said still crying. "It's okay, I used to think the same thing too but than I got over him and found someone who I think is the one." She said. "Really who is it?" I asked wiping my tears. "His name is Ricky and he's the sweetest guy ever." She said with a huge smile on her face. "I'm so happy for you Alissa." I said hugging her once more. "I missed you." She said. "I missed you too." I said putting my bags in the trunk and bringing the donuts into the passenger seat with me. "Want one?" I asked Alissa. "What kind of question is that?" She asked laughing.

I ended up eating 4 donuts and we jammed out to some breakup songs until we got to my apartment. I unlocked the door and put my bags into my room and headed over to Amanda's to get Max. She was watching him while I was away. I knocked on the door and heard him barking. "Coming!" She yelled. She opened the door surprised to see me. "Oh hey, trip cut short?" She asked. I started tearing up and she hugged me and let me and Alissa inside. "Tell me what happened." Amanda said sweetly.

"Well Logan and I had a small fight after I told him about Jake and Alissa, and I didn't think too much of it and went to bed. The next day everyone went to the beach to take a tour of the ocean and stuff like that and I left because I had cramps and stuff and than I ended up finding out that Chloe Bennett, the girl Logan was in that movie with we're making out on the beach while I was gone and someone took pictures and tagged me in them. I couldn't be around him anymore so I left and came home." I said crossing my legs on the couch.

"Wow, I'm so sorry Adriana." She said hugging me. "It's okay, just shows me what I really mean to him." I said. She gave me a sympathetic look and my phone rang. I looked at it hoping it wasn't Logan, it was an unknown number. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Adriana, It's Adym. Last_Man?" He said. "Oh hey Adym. What's up?" I asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to come film with me and my brother tonight?" He asked. "Oh definitely, what time?" I asked. "Around 7 ish? Is that okay?" He asked. "Yeah that's perfect, just text me you address and stuff." I said. "Okay bye." He said and I hung up. "Who's Adym?" Amanda asked.

I showed her a picture and her eyes widened. "That fuckboi guy off music.ly?!" She slightly yelled. I laughed, "I mean I guess." Alissa added in, "Are you gonna smash?" She asked me lifting her eyebrows. "No, we're just filming." I said. "He didn't say what your we're filming." Amanda said shrugging. "Get your mind out of the gutter. Oh thank you for watching Max, I hope he was good." I said picking him up. "Yeah he was great, minus the pee on my floor but I'll live." She laughed. "I'll see you later." I said walking out of the door with Alissa. We went to my apartment and sat down on the couch in silence.

"Where's your stuff?" I asked her. "It's still at the Team 10 house, I had to get a moving truck and it's not coming until tomorrow." She said sighing. "I'll go you don't have to." I said. "Really? I love you so much." She said. "Can I do your makeup for Adym's house?" She asked. "Knock yourself out." I said laughing. "Okay come here." She said walking into my bathroom. "I sat on the counter and she huffed and polished my face, did my hair and picked out an outfit for me. "Alissa, it's just filming not prom." I chuckled. "Well I like being the glam squad." She said. I looked at myself in the mirror, "Dang Alissa you did good!" I said examining myself.

She came in and handed me my outfit, a black thrasher hoodie, with jean shorts and thigh high boots. I thanked her and changed into it. I sprayed some perfume on me and grabbed my phone and purse, "Will you watch Max?" I asked. "For sure." She said, I hugged her goodbye and left. I texted Adym that I was on my way and he sent me his address.

I got into my car and drove, I called him once I got there and he came down to the lobby to pick me up. "Hey pretty lady." He said laughing. "Hey." I hugged him. "So what are we filming?" I asked curiously while we walked to his apartment. "A drunk Q & A." He said unlocking the door. "But I'm only 19." I said. "So is Sawyer." He laughed while opening the door. I just laughed and nodded. We walked in and I saw a bleach blonde guy on his couch. "This is my little brother Sawyer." Adym said, I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Adriana." I said. "Oh I know, Adym doesn't stop talk-" He was interrupted by Adym covering his mouth.

I laughed and put my purse down on the ground. I stood next to the couch while they filmed the intro. "And now welcome our special guest." Adym said. I was too busy looking at my phone to notice. "That's your queue." He said. "Oh shit sorry." I said walking into frame sitting in between them. "Hey guys." I waved at the camera. "If you don't know, this is Adriana, she gonna be joining us for this drunk Q & A." Adym said. "Let's get started y'all." Sawyer said. "We're all taking shots before we start." Adym said pouring us each one. "Cheers." Sawyer said and we took 3 more.

"Okay now lets start the questions." I said. "Okay first question is....Would you rather get head in a helicopter or eat pussy in space?" Adym asked. "Well since I certainly have a dick, I'm gonna say get head in a helicopter." I laughed. "I don't think I'd be able to nut if I knew there were people around." Adym said. "I, I think you're lying to them." Sawyer said. I laughed, "I mean I just met you, but I agree with Sawyer." Adym tackled me on the couch and I laughed.

"I get freakier when I'm turnt so just warning you." He whispered in my ear. "What part of the female body do you think looks best with tattoos?" Sawyer asked. "Hmm is this suppose to be dirty? Well okay I think the thigh is the best, sorry it's not dirty." He said. "Okay next. I can't even read, I'm fucked up." Sawyer said.

I grabbed the phone out of his hand, "Woah." I said looking at the question. And we just had a laughing fit for 10 minutes. "Okay, what's your favorite thing to do when you're drunk." I asked. "Well i'm currently chilling right now." Adym said. "But I'm gonna have to say my favorite thing to do while I'm turnt is ya know..." Adym grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

I looked down at him and laughed. I got off and took another shot. "Okay videos over like and subscribe all our social media's are in the description below, I'll see you guys next time. I'm out." He said putting his hand over the camera and turning it off. He came over to me and pushed me down on the couch and we started making out. "Wait what? Not fair." I heard Sawyer say.

I laughed and waved goodbye to him and he went to his room. "Let's take this to my room." Adym said. I got up and followed him into his room. He closed the door and pushed me up against it kissing down my neck. I pulled his shirt off kissing his lips. He took of my shirt and pushed me onto the bed. He took of my pants and I took off his and you can use your imagination for what you think happened next.