Fifty One

"Okay keep your eyes closed and hold onto me." Logan said walking me somewhere. I heard a door open and he led me to a chair, I heard shuffling and I was nervous because you never know what Logan Paul is gonna do. "Logan I'm scared." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Don't be, trust me you'll love it." He said.

He grabbed my arm making me jump but I settled down realizing it was him. "Mark you're vlogging right?" Logan asked. "Yeah." Mark said. "Okay 1...2....3." And Logan took off my blindfold, and I see a bunch of golden retriever puppies. I started tearing up, "Oh. My. God." I said as a sat down and they all tackled me. "Logan Alexander Paul I love you." I said getting up and kissing him.

He smiled and put my hair behind my ear. "I love you too Adriana." Than I went back to the puppies and continued playing with them for around 15 minutes. One really stuck out to me, his personality was funny and he would just come up and lay in my lap. I picked him up and faced him towards me, I looked at him and he licked me.

I laughed and decided I wanted to keep him. "How much for this one?" I asked the lady that brought them. "I'm not sure if you want him, he's been a huge troublemaker since birth." I was confused, he was such a good puppy what is she talking about? "That's okay." I said petting him. "I can give you a discount so he will be a total of 500 dollars." She said. "I'll take him, let me run to the bank really fast." I said standing up.

Logan grabbed my hand, "I can get it." He said. "No Logan I hate when you buy stuff for me." I said grabbing my purse. "No seriously, consider it an early birthday present." He said. "My birthdays in 6 months babe. I seriously don't like you buying me things I feel bad." I said whining. "I'm buying the dog weather you like it or not." He said giving the lady 500 dollars. I gave up trying and just accepted it. "I love you Logan, don't forget it." I said hugging him tightly. "You guys are such an amazing couple." The lady said. I laughed slightly, "Thank you." We both said. "So here's the dog, he has all his shots but you might wanna take him to the vet just for a checkup." She explained. "Okay sounds great." I said picking him up.

"Mark take a family picture!" I said laughing. He snapped the photo and sent it to my phone. "I'm so happy you have no idea." I said excitedly. "Anything for my girl." Logan said smacking my butt. I smiled at him. "We gotta go get food and-" I was interrupted by Logan handing me 200 dollars. "Logan. I got it, seriously, I love you but you're spoiling me too much." I said handing it back to him. "Well I just want you to be happy." He said grabbing my hand. "As long as I'm with you, I will ALWAYS be happy." I said kissing him. I grabbed my purse and we all headed to PetSmart.

After 10 minutes of jamming out in the car we arrived. I grabbed a cart and put my new puppy in there. I got a bed, 2 bags of food, bowls, some pee pads, a grass patch for my balcony, some toys, and some treats. Than I saw some clothes, and of course I bought 5. Than I went over to collars and leashes. I got a blue leash and a blue collar. I went to check out and paid what I needed to and than I put the collar and leash on him and we walked to the car.

"So now what?" Mark asked. "We go show him his new home." I said. Everyone followed me to my apartment, "Omg I forgot Matt. We should surprise him! I'll go in without the dog and see where he is first, hold him." I said handing him to Logan. Matt was no where to be found so I checked his room, and he was sleeping. I decided to snap a picture and than left leaving his door open a crack. I went back out and grabbed the dog and everyone came in.

I took off the leash and put him on Matts bed and closed the door. "What the-omg you're so cute!" I heard Matt say.

I opened the door and started laughing as I sat down on his bed. "You like him?" I asked. "I love him Adriana." He said hugging me. I laughed, "We gotta figure out a name." I said thinking. "What about Thor?" Matt said. "That's so basic." I said laughing.

"What about Maximus from Tangled?" Matt said. My eyes widened in happiness. "You remember that's my favorite movie?" I asked getting up. Matt nodded. "I'm gonna call him Max tho for short." I laughed. Mark took a picture of Matt, me and Max on the bed.

I got up and went to set his belongings up. I set the bowls on a small rug at the end of my kitchen counter. I set up his kennel up in the living room with the bed inside, and than put his toys in a spare basket I had, and the treats in the cupboard. "Babe, me and Mark have to go help George move something from the storage room, we'll be right back." Logan explained. "Okay love you." I said waving. "Love you too." He said walking out. Matt came out of his room crying.

"Matt what's wrong." I said rushing over to him. "M-my-" He couldn't finish he just started crying. I just hugged him tightly and let him cry. After about 10 minutes or so he spoke up with his raspy voice. "My mom died." He said wiping his tears. I started tearing up, "What happened?" I asked. He just shrugged, "they don't know yet. They're doing an autopsy tomorrow." He explained crying again. "I'm so sorry Matt." I said hugging him once again, us both crying now.

Max came over to us and laid down between us and I pet him. "Why don't we get some sleep and tomorrow's gonna be our day okay? Just us and we're gonna make it memorable." I said grabbing his hand. He nodded walking over to the freezer grabbing two gallons of ice cream and setting them on the table and grabbed movies. He put in '22 jump street' first and he came over and cuddled into me and Max. I turned on the tv and played with his hair until we both fell asleep.