Seventy

"Okay everyone ready?" I asked as we got into the uber. By everyone I mean Matt, Hailey, Logan, George, and Mark. "Yeah lets go get turnt!" Logan screamed. We all jammed out to music on our way to the airport. Once we got their we thanked the uber driver and got our stuff, checked in, and got out tickets.

We all made sure everyone had a buddy so no one got lost and we headed to the plane. "Flight A-67 to Hawaii." The lady said over the intercom. We got on and I sat by Logan and Matt, and Hailey sat in between George and Mark. "I'm so happy!" I said looking out the window as we took off. "I'm glad babe." Logan said. I smiled and hugged him, "I'm glad I found you, you make me so much happier than I ever was." I said. "I know that sounds cheesy as fuck but it's true." He leaned in a kissed me. I laid my head on his shoulder and ended up falling asleep.

We got out of the plane and grabbed our bags and started walking to the uber. "Hold on I need Starbucks." Hailey said. "Oh god of course you do." I said laughing. She ordered a caramel frappe and I ordered a pink drink.

We got our drinks and found the uber which was too small so I had to sit on Logan's lap. After about 5 minutes Logan whispered in my ear, "babe can you not move around so much? I'm getting too excited if you know what I mean." I laughed and kept moving my butt around. He soon quietly moaned my name and made everyone look at us. While no one was looking I started kissing down his neck and rubbing him.

We got to the hotel and I got out and grabbed my bags, Hailey and I shared a room, Matt and George, Mark and Logan. I put my bag next to my bed and jumped on hearing a knock at the door 10 seconds later. I opened the door too see Logan, he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me.

Hailey squealed and ran out of the room closing the door behind her, "Teasings not cool Adriana." Logan whispered in my ear. "You mean like this?" I said getting on my knees and running my finger over his waist band of his pants but than standing back up walking over to the bed. He desperately followed and continued kissing me leaving many love bites. "Go ahead, give it to me." I said breathing heavily.

——

Once we finished we got our clothes on and walked over to Matt and George's hotel room. I knocked on the door and they opened it smirking, "Sex in Hawaii? I like it." Mark said laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked in sitting on the bed. "What are we watching?" I asked grabbing a slice of cheese pizza. "Uh I think it's called Teen Wolf." Matt said.

"WHAT?! IS IT NEW?!" I yelled. "It doesn't say it is." He answered. I put my hand on my heart in relief, "I think you'd be good on the show Matt you're really good at acting." I said looking at him. "Really? You think so?" He asked. I nodded, "When we get back we'll see when auditions for the new season are." I said. We continued eating and finished 5 episodes of Teen Wolf. "Should we go swimming?" Logan suggested. "Duhh." I said getting up, me and Hailey walked to our hotel room and got on our swimsuits.

"Damn bestfriend looking good." I said laughing. "Right back at you." She said winking. Logan banged on the door yelling, "Last one down their has to lick my toe." He yelled. I grabbed my phone and shoes and started running, "Ain't no way in hell that's happening." I said jumping on his back causing him to fall. I got up and started running down the stairs but ended up slipping and Hailey passed me laughing.

I got up and continued running until a huge familiar body gently tackled me to the ground. I laughed and wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't get up. He picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to the pool where everyone already was. "God what took you so long?" Mark asked. "We got competitive again." I said laughing. I sat my phone down and got picked up again and throw into the pool.

I swam to the surface, "I hate whoever just did that." I said wiping my eyes seeing that it was Mark. "Oops." He said jumping in after me splashing me, and everyone followed. We decided to play chicken and I got on Logan's shoulders and went up against Mark and Hailey, and of course we won. "Losers." I said falling backwards into the water. We messed around for another 45 minutes and decided to go back to the hotel and go to bed so we could get exploring tomorrow.

I took a shower once we got back and once I got out I heard my phone ringing. Alissa. "Hey b what's up?" I asked. I heard her crying. "What'd wrong?" I asked. "Um so you know how Jake has girls over constantly even after he says he loves me? Well I was over it so I did the same thing and he kicked me out. He threw all my stuff downstairs and put a lock on my door." She said sniffling. "Oh my god wtf. What an asshole. What do you want me to do?" I asked. "I have no idea what to do myself." She said. "Once I get back from Hawaii, you can stay with me and Matt until you get your new apartment okay? I'm always here for you. What about Tessa?" I asked.

"Everyone in the fucking house sided with Jake because of the contract." She said angrily. "I'm so sorry Alissa, they so aren't worth your time, friends are with you no matter what so obviously Tessa isn't a true friend." I explained. "Thank you, for letting me stay with you and Matt. And thank you for always being there for me I love you." She said. "I love you too, go get some rest and call me in the morning okay?" I said. "Okay goodnight." She said hanging up.

I walked out and explained everything to Hailey. "That would piss me off so much."She said. I put on my underwear, shorts, and Logan's hoodie and put my hair in a ponytail. "I'm gonna go talk to Logan." I said walking to his room. I walked in and he was sitting on his bed watching tv. "Logan we gotta talk." I said sitting down. "Whatever I did I can change, please don't break up with me." He said grabbing my hands. "I'm not breaking up with you dork." I said laughing. "Oh thank god." He said. "Jake kicked Alissa out of the house for wink wink cheating." I told him. "He's been doing the same thing to her for months but she did it one time and she got kicked out." I added. "Well he's my brother. So it kinda sounds like she deserved it." He said.

My eyes widened and I got mad. "You think Alissa or anyone for that matter deserves to be cheated on? Are you joking?" I said standing up. "No that's not what I meant." He said. "Than what did you mean?" I asked him. "You know what nevermind, I didn't know you were so heartless." I said leaving slamming the door. I went back to the room and told Hailey. "I'm going to bed I can't deal with this right now. Goodnight." I said pulling the blanket over my head.