One Hundred Seven

"GODMORNING ADRIANA!!" Colby screamed. I heard him but I decided to pretend I was still asleep. He came closer to me and before he poked me I screamed scaring him instead.

I started laughing and pointed at him making fun of him. "Paybacks a bitch Colby Brock." I said grabbing the camera. "Hey guys be sure to follow me on all my socials it's @adriana on everything." I plugged. I handed Colby back the camera and he did the intro for his vlog while I went to the kitchen and looked for food.

I heard a dog whining at my feet and I decided to play with her outside. I grabbed a ball off the ground and threw it and she brought it back to me. "Hey Adriana." I heard a voice say. "Oh hi Elton. Sorry I kidnapped your dog." I laughed. "Haha it's okay, she seems to like you, she's kind of scared of everyone else. I mean Sam and Colby did dye her pink so." I laughed, "awh I mean it's cute though." I said petting the dog.

"Hey so I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us to New Zealand for my channel? It's called TFIL it stands for the fuck it list. And basically we just do stupid shit and film it." He explained. "I would love to! When?" I asked. "Sometime next month I believe." He said. "That's perfect I should be done filming for my show by than too." I said. "Okay great! I'll give you more information closer to the date." He said. "Okay thank you for inviting me." I said hugging him. "No problem." He said.

"Hey so are you and Colby a new thing?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Um no I actually have a boyfriend, Logan Paul? Have you heard of him?" I asked. "Oh yeah, he's the big blonde dude." He said. "Yeah." I laughed. "Well I'm going to go get some breakfast do you guys want to come?" Elton asked. "I can't turn down good of course.

"I just need to change." I said and he nodded. I walked inside and went up to Colby's room and reached for my clothes but to my pleasant surprise there was dog poop in them. "Damnit." I said. "You okay?" I heard someone ask.

Corey. "Oh yeah just don't know which one of your guys' dogs crapped on my clothes." I laughed. "That was probably Buddy. He's new to the house." He said laughing. "Oh fun." I said. I threw them back onto the chair and huffed.

"You could borrow some of my girlfriends clothes if you want to." Corey suggested. "Are you sure? I don't want her to kill me." I said. "She's the sweetest, come here and meet her." He said grabbing my arm. He guided me into his room and into the bathroom.

"Hey Devyn?" Corey called out. "Yeah?" She responded. "I have someone for you to meet." He said slightly pushing me in front of him. "Hi, I'm Adriana." I said holding out my hand. "Devyn." She said as she shook it. "She was doing a video with Sam and Colby and she fell and hit her head and they got caught by the cops etc but she stayed over last night and Buddy pooped on her clothes and I offered her yours if that's okay." He said. "Oh yeah that's totally fine, just not my blue ripped skinny jeans." She said. "Okay thank you." I hugged her.

I went into her closet and got a pair of black jeans with holes in the knees and a light pink fitted crop top with buttons up the middle. "Thanks again Devyn." I said walking to Colby's room and grabbing a brush and running it through my hair. "Hey b." I heard Colby say from the door. "Hey. I hope you don't mind." I said referring to the brush. "Nope not at all, who's clothes?" He asked poking my stomach. I laughed, "Devyns. Buddy pooped on mine." I said laughing. He nodded and laid down on his bed. "Are you busy today?" He asked. "I don't think so, I'll just text Logan and tell him I'm hanging out with you." I said grabbing for my phone.

I clicked on his contact and texted him.

goodmorning babe :) I'm going to be home a little later I'm hanging out with Sam and Colby. I love you!!'

"Okay what do you wanna do?" He asked me. "Wanna go to Six Flags?" I asked. "Absolutely." Colby said. "Okay, wanna invite everyone?" I asked. "Sure." He said getting up.