One Hundred Twenty One

Logan's P.O.V

"What the fuck do you want Jc." I said sternly. I heard him sniffle and I softened my tone confused.

"What?" I asked. "Adriana. She was hit by a car and is in a coma." He said.

No. No this isn't real. I- this is all my fault, I left her. My mind went insane, everything became blurry and felt a warm drop on my cheek. I slide down the wall of my apartment and Kong ran up to me licking my face. I slightly pushed him away as I got up and punched the wall angrily. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.

"Logan what the fuck that's gonna be expensive." I heard Brendan say. "What's wrong?"

I sit down shaking bearly able to get words out. "She got hit. By a car." I managed to speak out ever so quietly.

"What? How?" He asked tearing up as well.

"I left her. I-" I lost it completely. You know when you're crying so hard you're heads going to explode, unwilling noises come out, and you feel as if there's buckets of water pouring out? That's how I was feeling.

"Get up." Brendan said grabbing keys and dragging me to my car. He started it and sped off to the hospital as I sit there. No movement. Nothing.

"Get up Logan. GET UP!" Brendan yelled. "Yeah this is your fault! The least you could do is get the fuck up and see her." He said harshly.

I looked him dead in the eye. "I'm the only one allowed to pin this on myself. Wanna know the reason I left her? She let Jc kiss her neck and didn't do anything about it. So yeah I was pissed off and left." I said slamming the car door.

He walked away angrily but also at a quick pace.

"Adriana?" He asked the front desk. "Room 653." The secretary said. I ran. Ran as fast as I could to the room.

"No guests are allowed." The doctor said. "Okay sir but that's my girlfriend." I said pushing him out of the way slightly. He grabbed my arm not letting me in. I elbowed him in the nose and pushed him out of the way running into the room.

She's strapped up to a bunch of machines, pale face, messy hair and a hospital gown. I burst into tears at even the sight of her and I was dragged out of the room.

"Security!" The man yelled. Here I am, laying here like a pathetic bitch. But all I can do is blame myself.

They started to take me away but I fought. I'm not leaving my girl. I kicked and swung my arms. I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck and slowly fell asleep.

——
Brendan's P.O.V

The doctors came out. "Hello sir, your friend...."

"Adriana, her names Adriana." I said eagerly.

"She's in pretty thought shape. And I haven't even began to examine her bruises and bones. She may wake up, there's not guarantee, and if she does. There's a chance she could be different, but that's not always the case." He explained.

"So all we can do is wait?" I asked annoyed.

"Correct, once I'm done with the tests you can go in their and do things she likes. For example if she's a musical person, play her favorite song and see how she responds." The doctor said.

I nodded. "Um what did you do to my other friend you put a needle in?" I asked wiping my tears.

"We put muscle relaxer into him and put him on the floor above us in.." He looked through his papers on his clipboard, "room 709." "Okay thanks doc."

I sat down in the chair outside of her room and waited about 2 hours while they were testing. After that I went to the food court and grabbed myself a couple snacks and went right back to my spot. Another 3 hours later, nothing. So I closed my eyes falling asleep.