Fifty Three

I heard someone open the door and I woke up, I saw that I still had my hand in Matts hair and he was leaning on me. I got up slowly setting him down on the couch and saw it was Logan. He just opened the door and left, I followed him out and grabbed his arm. "What are you doing?" I asked looking into his eyes.

He looked down at his feet than back up at me, than kept walking away. "Logan stop. Tell me what's wrong!" I said standing in front of him. "Please." I begged. "What's wrong is you fucking cuddle with any guy you can get your hands on." He said lightly pushing me out of the way. "For your information, his mom died and I was comforting him, the way I would anyone if that happened to them. And second of all who else have I ever even 'flirted' with since we've been together?" I asked. "Kade." He said and kept walking. "Logan stop acting like a 5 year old and let's talk about this. Kade and I talked, never even touched. Why are you being like this?" I asked once again.

He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of me kissing some guy, my eyebrows furrowed together, than they relaxed. "That was 2 years ago Logan." I told him. "Oh." He said putting his phone away. "I'm sorry." He finished. "It's okay, relationships are about trust, if you ever feel that way please tell me, we're suppose to be there for each other no matter what." I said grabbing his hands.

He smiled and put his hands on my cheeks and leaned in, kissing eventually turning into a makeout session. But we were cut off by the fire alarm going off, "I swear everytime." Logan mumbled. I ran into my apartment and woke Matt up and grabbed Max and his leash. I picked up Max and we ran down the stairs outside and met up with George and Mark. "So you think it's real of just a drill?" I asked. "Never mind that fact, when did you get a dog?" George asked. "Oh yeah, yesterday. Logan surprised me with a bunch of puppies and I decided I really liked this one." I said.

He laughed and than went to pet him and I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around to a camera shoved in my face and the flash went off. I couldn't see so I grabbed the closest person to me to hold me up, Max started barking and I started panicking. "Leave my fucking girlfriend alone!" I heard Logan yell. I blinked multiple times and the light soon faded, and I saw Logan beating up the man. I went over and grabbed him pulling him off, I took off the guys mask and it was... Jack.

My heart dropped and I instantly broke into tears backing away from him as far as I could. I ran into a body and screamed and turned around it was just Matt, I grabbed his hand and my dog and ran. I heard Logan talking to the cops than everything became blurry and my chest tightened unable to breathe. I gave Max to Matt and sat down on the stairs still unable to breath. "Logan!" I heard Matt scream.

I saw him run over to me and grab me and held me, "Breathe Adriana breathe, you're okay, I'm here." He said those three things one after another but nothing was working, I felt myself get light headed and than everything went black.