Ninety Eight

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing my favorite song. I groaned and turned it off rolling over facing away from the sun. I laid there for another 10 minutes and than got up remembering it was my first day on set. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair, body, and face.

I got out and brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. Than I went and woke Matt up since he doesn't need as much time to get ready. It took him like 5 minutes to get up but eventually he did and went into the bathroom. I left and went to get on some joggers and a hoodie paired with my white converse that are on the verge of ripping. I grabbed my sunglasses and backpack and went out to make some eggs and blueberry pancakes.

Matt came out and started getting out juice, plates, and forks. "Goodmorning." I said. "Morning, how'd you sleep?" He asked still groggy. "Good, are you ready to see your boyfriend Dylan?" I asked him laughing. "You already know I am." He said winking.

I laughed once again and handed him his breakfast. We scarfed it down in 5 minutes and I grabbed a water bottle and locked the door leaving heading down to my car. On the way down I ran into Logan.

"Oh hey." He said. "Hi, Matt I'll be down in a minute." I said giving him the keys. "How have you been?" I asked. He shrugged, "Okay." "You never drink why were you hammered the other day?" I asked him. "I don't have the answer to that." He said. "Well you're gonna tell me wether you like it or not, I'm coming over later." I said and walked off. Me and Matt drove to set and met up with Dylan and Tyler.

We talked for 20 minutes and than went for a table read which took another 20 minutes. After we were done they gave us a break and we would start filming after. I took the break to pee and than made my way to the food table. "God I'm in love." I said looking at all the food. "Awe I'm flattered." I heard a voice say next to me. "Haha funny. I meant the food, nice try tho." I said laughing.

He laughed back, "Hey I'm 'Brett' I guess. We have our scene today right?" He asked. I nodded, "I think so." "Fun, you're really pretty by the way." He said looking down. "Well thank you, you're not so bad yourself." He smiled and we started getting to know each other.

Dylan came and interrupted us by picking me up. "Dylan." I said sternly. He started walking off, "at least get my food." I said annoyed. He grabbed it and handed it to me since I was over his shoulder. "Bye 'Brett' see ya soon." I said. I look over at Matt snapchatting me and Dylan, "Hey food always comes first." I said taking a bite of my burger. He laughed. "Can I be put down now?" I asked Dylan. "No I like carrying you." He said.

I groaned and started leaning so he would fall, but he didn't budge. "Damnit" I said. Than I saw Holland walk onto set, "Holland! Help me!" I yelled across the room to her. She jogged over, "Dylan. You have until the count of three. One....Two... don't make me say three." She said sternly. And with that, he put me down, I stuck my tongue out and made a face at him and he just rolled his eyes. "Thank you Holl." I said hugging her. "Come here I have news." She said dragging me to her trailer. "Spill." I said sitting down. "Okay so I just found out that they added another more to your scene and guess what?" She said.

I gestured for her to keep going, "You're kissing Cody." She said squealing. "Oh good lord, I have a boyfriend..." I said. "Oh dang, I think he'll be okay with it, it's acting I'm sure he'd do the same. Just call him." She said. "Okay thank you." I said hugging her.

"I'll see you later." I said walking out of her trailer. I got my phone out of my bag and clicked on Logan's contact. "Hey babe, you okay?" He asked. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Um so I'm doing a scene today with Cody Saintgnue and there's a kissing scene.

I was wondering if you're okay with that?" I asked
politely. "Umm I mean sure, it's for your show so. Don't fall in love though." He said laughing. "Okay I love you." I said for the first time in a while. "I love you too." He said and hung up. I headed to set and saw Holland and told her what Logan said. She laughed and than I went and read my lines in Matt's trailer.