Fourty

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the backseat of a car. "Why can't you just leave her alone?" I heard Matt whisper yell. "Because she's a bitch that left me for some ugly ass rich kid. She broke my heart." Jack said. "Well you probably broke her heart when you abused her, or kidnapped her, ever think about that?" Matt told Jack. "I'll do it myself than." Jack yelled. "No it's fine, where do you want me to take her?" Matt asked.

My face got confused, I thought he was gonna help me. Well of course I was dumb enough to believe it, he's friends with Jack I should've saw that coming. "Take her to my log cabin in Denver." I heard Jack.

"Okay I'll see you in a week." Matt said slamming the car door. I flinched, "Okay Adriana, where do you live?" Matt asked me. "I-I live on Hollywood Blvd." I said sitting up. "Okay, Jack thinks we're going to Denver so it will take him a while to realize that you aren't there.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how thankful I am. What about you? Isn't he gonna do something to you?" I asked worriedly. "Maybe, but I can't just sit here and watch him hurt you." Matt said sadly. I climbed into the front seat and put my seatbelt on. Matt grabbed my thigh and smiled at me. I smiled back, "I have a boyfriend though." I said looking down at his hand.

He removed his hand, "Sorry." He said looking back at the road. The rest of the car ride I was lost in thought about Logan, and all my friends. I can finally see them. I started tearing up and Matt looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked worried. "I can see all my friends and my boyfriend after weeks. I missed them." I said. "I would too, I bet they're really good people." He said. The rest of the ride was silent, when we finally got there Matt parked and I got out and ran all the way to Logans.

I opened the door, "Logan?!" I yelled looking around. I checked out on the balcony. "Adriana?" I heard a voice say. "Logan." I said crying. I ran and jumped into his arms giving him the tightest hug I could. Logan lost his balance and took us both to the ground and we both laughed.  I pulled away and kissed him which turned into a makeout. "Adriana! Adriana?" It was Matt.

Logan stood up and went out into the hallway, "Who the fuck are you?!" Logan angrily yelled as he shoved Matt into the wall. "No Logan stop, he's the reason I'm here." I said stepping in front of him.

He did a bro hug thing with him and thanked him. Logan grabbed me by the waist and I winced in pain, "What?" Logan said lifting up my shirt revealing a huge purple and blue bruise. His eyes starting watering and he hugged me again. He grabbed some ice from his freezer handing it to me. Then he picked me up and carried me into the apartment Matthew following. "Mark and George should be here any minute.

There was a knock at the door Logan started getting up but I pushed him down, "I'll get it." I said. I opened the door and peaked around seeing the two boys. George started crying and hugged me while Mark joined in the hug. I cried with them as they hugged me for a little while longer. "I missed you so much." George said still crying. "I missed you guys too." I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears walking back over to Logan and Matthew. "This is Matthew he's the one who saved me." I said sitting on Logans lap. "Thank you so much dude, I was about to go insane thinking about what might be happening to her." George said hugging him.

"I have to go see Hailey and my sister, I'll see you guys later." I said. "I'm coming with you just got back I'm not letting you leave again." Logan said grabbing my hand. I pecked his lips and we all left going to Haileys. I knocked on her door, "Open the door bitch." I yelled laughing. "I swear you sound like... ADRIANA." She yelled and she opened the door. She tackled me to the ground and hugged me. It hurt my ribs but I didn't care, "I love you." I said hugging her tighter. We both were crying by now and Logan snapped a picture.

We laughed and got up hugging again. "Hunny you look beat, wanna have a spa day tomorrow?" Hailey asked. "Well duh." I said. "I missed you guys so much." I said. "Awww." They all said in unison while we group hugged. "You guys can all crash here and we can have a movie night if you want." Hailey suggested. We all nodded and gathered on the couch.

I picked out Paranormal Activity and Logan of course looked at me. "Babe, you know I hate scary movies." He said pouting. I kissed him and cuddled into him. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. "I love you." He said. "I love you so fucking much Logan."

--

okay i'm done for the day, ill update the next time i feel like it so ttyl!❤️