One Hundred Seventeen

I woke up to a pounding headache in Logan's bed.

"Shit." I groaned covering my face with the pillow. I felt two huge arms wrap around me and a head in the crook of my neck. "You as hungover as me?" I asked him laughing. "Nah you're kind of a lightweight." He said laughing.

I laughed and I got up and went pee and looked at myself in the mirror, tangled hair, smeared makeup and red eyes. "Great." I said. "Logan I'm taking a shower!" I yelled. "Okay!" He yelled back. I stripped down to nothing and washed my hair, body and face.

I stood in there for about 20 minutes before there was a knock at the door. "Hey, were all going to pick out a Christmas tree, wanna come?" He asked. "Who's all going?" I asked rinsing out my hair. "George, and Mark." He said. "Yeah, I'm gonna run home and change if that's okay." I said. "Yeah." He said.

I finished my business and threw Logan's Hoodie back on and my shorts. I ran home, not literally, and started blow drying my hair and Logan walked in. "Can I do your hair?" He asked. "Yeah, don't burn me though." I said handing him the straightener. He actually did a pretty good job, but I fixed a couple spots. I went to my dresser and put on black jeans with holes in the knees, a hoodie and a jean jacket over it paired with converse. I decided on no makeup so I just put some sunglasses on to cover my tiredness. "Okay I'm ready." I said grabbing Logan's hand.

We got into the uber and Logan started vlogging. "Okay today we have here my beautiful girlfriend and George." He said. "Wow so I don't get a compliment?" George asked. "Do we smash? Are we madly in love? No so shut the f*ck up." He said laughing. We got out of the uber and it took like 30 minutes to find the right tree. "Okay small problem, we ubered here so we're gonna have to like pay someone to drive us home." Logan said into the camera. "Hey sir can you give us a ride?" I asked a guy. "Yeah." He answered.

Logan put the tree into the car and me and George got in the back seat. "Georgie we are missing a couple things though what do we need?" Logan asked him pointing the camera at him. "Lights and a stand." He said. We got home and met up with Alissa. "Yooo that's sick. Is it heavy?" Alissa asked.

"Do people look at me and think 'oh hes a baby back bitch?' or do they say 'damn that mans a savage?' Alissa. Which one?" He said holding the tree above his head. George was vlogging as we were walking a zoomed into Alissa's butt. "George." I said sternly. "Sorry mom." He said laughing. "Son?" I asked laughing. Logan threw the tree down on the ground and than cut the ties off of it. "Damn this tree is beautiful. What do you think about it Alissa?" He asked. "It's sexy bro. Not gonna lie I'm a little turned on." She answered wrapping her legs around it. We al laughed and we left the apartment and walked to Target to get the things for the tree.

"Alissa Marie, stop getting food." I laughed. "Sorry." She said throwing more food in the cart. "FINDING DORY." I yelled putting the movie in the cart. "Oou babe get the donuts." He said pointing at them. "Are the holes big enough? Nope those donuts are virgins just like me." He said fake crying. "Shut up." I said pushing him slightly. "I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you guys to exit the store. You've been recording." A lady said to us.

"Sir can you please put the camera down?" She asked. "You're already kicking me out why would I put it down?" He said. She kept asking him to turn it off and he kept saying no. "Logan just please. She just doing her job." I told him. He stopped recording and than we went to a different store. "Squad listen to me, alright. I have a solution. We're gonna go to a different kind of store. Not a store like that a store that fits the word savage a little more." He said. "Go in here you're gonna love this store." He said.

He took us into a store full of dildos and sex toys. "Logan.." I said sighing. "Wow look at that. A wall of dicks." He said "I cannot believe this is my Saturday." I laughed. "Who's gonna be the one to buy all the condoms?" Logan asked. "Nose goes." I said putting my finger on my nose, Alissa did the same and Logan did the same. "Georgie." Logan pointed out. He grabbed like 8 boxes of condoms and checked out. I ran out of the store with Logan so no one would see us. We went and got a stand at Walmart and went to the checkout. While at the self checkout we all took a picture in the security camera.

"Okay now I guess we gotta put the- Alissa what did you do with it?" Logan asked referring to the dildo. "Where's my BBC?" Alissa said laughing. I saw it on the ground and grabbed it. "I found it." I said. "Alissa come on." I said grabbing her hand running to the room jokingly. "No don't you dare have sex with my girlfriend." Logan said running after me picking me up. "Okay let's put the lights on and than we can tape the condoms together and wrap it around the tree ya feel?" Logan asked.

While everyone was putting the lights on I turned on some Christmas music. "Okay Adriana do the honors." He said handing me the 'final touch'. "Wait." Logan said grabbing it from my hand and stuck it on the window. "Oh my god Logan." I said dying laughing. He put me on his shoulders and I put on the 'star' of the tree. "I'm so happy right now." Alissa said admiring the tree. "I cannot believe we just did this." I said grabbing some food to eat. "This is a masterpiece." I said. We watched Finding Dory after we finished with the tree and than I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to a loud bang jumping and falling off the couch. "Fuck you." I said looking up seeing it was Alissa. "I hate you." I said. "I should probably go check on Matt. I said putting on my shoes on grabbing all my stuff. "I'll see you later baby." I said kissing Logan on the lips. I walked to my apartment and into the door seeing Dylan and Matt sleeping on the couch. I got out my phone and took a picture of them. I got a blanket from the basket next to the couch and put it on them turning the tv off.

I took off my shoes and headed to my room where I took off all of my clothes and threw on some pajamas shorts and a t shirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and than flopped into bed falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.