Eighteen

Incoming call from Logan

"Hey Adriana, want to hangout?"

"Sure, when and where?"

"7pm and i'll come pick you up."

"Okay see you then"

I smiled and celebrated with myself. I walked into my bathroom and turned on some music getting into the shower. After I washed my hair and body, shaved my legs, and made sure I was clean, I got out.

I wrapped a towel around my hair and body and went and picked out an outfit. I got some black jeans and paired it with a white long sleeve shirt with lace detailing. I went back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on some
makeup and looked at the time. 6:45

I sat down on the couch and scrolled through my notifications. I saw a bunch of comments calling me a slut, whore, and much worse. I got comments telling me to back off Logan. I decided that looking at these wasn't helping my self esteem issues and went on Twitter watching some funny videos.

After a little while on my phone, there was a knock at the door. I got up off the couch and opened it and was greeted by a tall, fluffy haired blonde who I knew as Logan. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah, let me grab my purse." I said. I grabbed it off the counter and followed Logan out of my apartment locking the door. "So I hope you don't mind, we're not going anywhere fancy." Logan said grabbing my hand. "I don't mind at all."

He smiled at me and we walked to his car. I was about to open the passenger door before he did it for me. "Awe thank you." I said smiling. I got into the car and put my seatbelt on and he drove. We arrived at Dave and Busters. We played games, are food, and just talked  about the most random things and I couldn't be happier.

After a couple hours we decided to leave and walk around La. "I love it here, it's so beautiful." I said looking at the sunset. "Just like you." I hear Logan say. "That was so cheesy, but I like it." I laughed hugging him.

We got into the car driving home. As we were driving we turned on the radio and I sang along. Logan soon joined in and we were at his apartment in no time. Everyone was there, and by everyone I mean, Juanpa, Mark, George, Alex, Amanda, and a bald guy I've never met before.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Logan asked. "Just hanging out. Who's this?" The bald guy asked. "This is Adriana, Adriana this is Johannes." He said, I shook his hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you." He said with an accent. "You have an accent, where are you from?" I asked curiously. "Austria." He answered. "Wow, that's amazing." I said.

He just laughed. I felt someone grab my hand and drag me downstairs, I looked to see who it was and it was Logan. I sighed in relief, "I kinda want some privacy." He said leading me into his room. I just got really nervous for some reason. "By the way, my bird hates everyone, but don't be scared." He said pointing to the cage next to us. "Easy for you to say." I said standing behind him.

He turned around grabbing my shoulders and putting me in front of him. The bird flew at me and I froze closing my eyes. I felt little claws in my shoulder and opened my eyes and saw the bird on my shoulder. "You're one of the only people that he hasn't attacked." He said laughing. I put my hand on my heart, "thank god." I laughed. I sat down on the bed and he flew off back into his cage.

Logan sat down next to me and looked at me, I looked back at him and smiled. He smiled and leaned in and so did I. He closed the gap kissing me. He pulled away about 5 seconds later. "Adriana, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Absolutely." I answered kissing him again. We kissed for a while and I got on top of his lap and sat my hips down on his member. He groaned into the kiss and flipped us over so now he was hovering over me.

My arms found their way to the back of his neck playing with his hair. He pulled at the hem of my shirt, and I took it off and he cupped my boob. I pulled away needing a breath as he kissed down my neck. He found my sweet spot and started sucking on it and I let out a small moan.

"Oh jesus." I heard someone say from the doorway. I pulled away from the kiss grabbing my shirt covering myself up. "Mark really? That's the second time." Logan said annoyed. "I'm sorry, but your brother wants to talk to you." I put my shirt back on and got off Logan's bed. "To be continued." Logan said pecking my lips.

We walked upstairs and Logan did a bro shake with a blonde boy and I stood next to him awkwardly. "Hey brother. Oh damn, did I interrupt something." The blonde said pointing at my hickey.

I pulled my hair over my shoulders covering the hickey.  Logan said yes at the same time I said no and I looked at him smacking his arm.

"Anyway, I'm Jake, Logans little brother." He held out his hand. "Adriana." I said smiling. "What'd you wanna talk about?" Logan asked Jake. "Oh can it be in private?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah sorry I'll be over there." I said pointing to the group of people still here.

I went over to the group and they all said hey. I smiled at them and we all just started talking about random stuff. After 5 minutes, I looked over at Logan and Jake, they looked a lot alike. I looked away and continued talking.

Another 15 minutes went past everyone had left and I was sitting in a LoveSac on my phone. Jake, Logan and I were the only ones home now. "Adriana, do you want me to walk you home? I have to go help Jake." Logan asked. "Yeah that'd be great." I said getting my stuff.

We all walked down to my apartment and I unlocked the door. "Thank you, I'll see you later. Nice meeting you Jake." I said waving at him and he waved back. "Nice meeting you too." Jake said. I opened my apartment door and walked in but before I could close the door Logan grabbed my arm. I looked up at him and he connected our lips. "Umm, awkward." Jake said walking away. I pulled away and laughed, "Bye guys." I said walking up to my apartment.

I took off my shoes putting them into the hall closet and hung my purse on the hook next to the closet. I yawned and walked to my bathroom. I removed all my makeup, washed my face and got into the bath and started thinking. Is this real? Logan treats me so well, unlike anyone I've ever had in my life, and I'm so happy I have him.