One Hundred Thirty

"Goodmorning." I heard a voice say. I rubbed my eyes and opened them instantly squinting at how bright it was. "Goodmorning Tristan." I laughed.

I spread my arms and legs out making my bones crack waking up Matt. "You do that every morning, I can hear it in my room." Matt complained.

"Can't help it, gotta body like a 90 year old man." I laughed. "Hun you and I both know that's not true." Tristan laughed. I blushed, "Okay bones like an 90 year old man." I said.

I got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom. I used the toilet and washed my hands and walked out to see Matt starting to make breakfast. I saw him struggling so I went and helped him successfully make waffles.

"Adriana come see this." Tessa said looking at my laptop. I walked over behind her and looked at the screen, 'Logan Paul career is over because of suicide video'

"Watch it." I said. She clicked on it and it started playing, 'Youtuber Logan Paul lost a huge amount of following for his video at the suicide forest, he went off the trail and found a man who had just committed suicide and filmed him up close and personal only blurring his face. He has received multiple tweets and dms bashing him for posting the video for more than 15 million to watch. In my opinion there's no coming back from this. That's all for today's segment, heres Shelly for the weather.'

The whole thing left mine and all the others mouth agape. "That's messed up." Matt said shaking his head. Should I talk to him? No, i've moved on. Not really.

I went to my room throwing on my leggings, uggs and hoodie and grabbed my purse. "Adriana, don't. He's been a waste of time for 7 months." I heard Tessa say.

I ignored her and ran to my car driving to his house. I pressed the intercom and the gate opened. I walked in the door and Kong came running up to me. "Hey buddy." I said picking him up.

"Excuse me who are you?" I heard a short girl ask me. "I'm Adriana, who are you?" I asked her. "Logan's assistant." She said. "Where's Logan?" I asked. "Who are y-" She was interrupted by Logan.

"Adriana?" He asked surprised. I put down Kong and looked at him, red bloodshot eyes, with a hint of tired. His hair was messy, and he looked like he hadn't showered in a couple days. "Logan what did you do?" I asked him.

Tears welded up in his eyes and I went over and hugged him. "I fucked up really bad, I-"

"Shh." I said continuing to hug him. He picked me up and carried me to his room. He gently laid me down on the bed and smashed his lips onto mine hovering over me.

I pushed him off breaking the kiss. "No Logan. I just came to see if you're okay." I said backing away from him. He looked at me even more heartbroken. I patted the spot next to me on his bed and he laid down putting his head on my lap. "Tell me your side of the story." I said playing with strands of his hair.

He got up and grabbed his laptop. The footage was already up and I assumed he was rewatching it regretting what he did. I clicked play and started watching it. "Logan." I said turning it off. "I know don't talk about it." He said crying. Him crying made me start to tear up. My phone buzzed.

Tristan :)
everything okay?

me
yeah, i'll be home soon. just had to see how he was

tristan :)
did we have something?

me
i'm not really sure how i feel. i'm so weak i just keep crawling back to him and i hate it more than anything. just please stick around because you're really amazing.

tristan :)
okay, i promise
read

After about 20 minutes, I heard small steady breaths from Logan's mouth. I looked down at him and he was asleep. I slowly got up and covered him with his blanket closing the curtains and walking out.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Brendan asked. "Hey been a while." I said hugging him. "Yeah like 2 months since the whole thing." I nodded and he looked at me. "Were you crying?" He asked. I nodded, "He's so heartbroken." I said wiping my tears. "I know. I tried telling him." He said.

"I know, he's stubborn. He wouldn't have listened to me either I'm sure." I said feeling my arms getting cold. I crossed them and rubbed my hands on them to warm them up. "Come here." He said leading me into his room. He got into his drawer and handed me a hoodie. "Thank you, deja vu?" I slightly laughed.

"Um that girl downstairs probably thinks I'm some weirdo, I should go say hi." I told him walking downstairs.

"Hey sorry about earlier, I'm Adriana. Logan's ex girlfriend. It's super complicated so let's just leave it at that." I said shaking her hand. "I'm Lydia, Logan's assistant." She smiled at me. "I see he has a thing for short assistants." I said shaking my head and she laughed.

"What else has happened in the last 2 months? We haven't really been talking since our breakup." I said. "Why'd you break up? If you don't mind me asking." She said looking down at her hands.

"Um me and him went to film with some friends, one of them happened to be my ex boyfriend, we had been broken up for around a year but Logan went and got in the car while I was talking to a girl in the house and I went to leave and he made a move on me. I was trying to push him off me and Logan walked in than left driving away and I ran off a different way and got hit by a car. While I was in there he cheated on me." I explained.

"Oh damn, I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry." She said. "No it's okay, I'm over it. I guess." I said. "But to answer your question there's a dwarf living here." She said. My eyebrows scrunched together, "Oh and there he is now." She said.

"Evan! Meet Adriana." She said pointing to me. "Hi." I said waving. "I've heard way to much about you." He laughed waving.

"It was nice meeting you guys but I should go." I said grabbing my stuff. I waved bye to them and went upstairs. I check on Logan and he was still asleep, I knocked on Brendan's door and walked in. "I'm leaving." I said walking over to him. "Wait watch this first." He said patting his bed. I went over and sat down leaning over his shoulder.

It was a video edit of me. "Since I know your 20th birthday is soon." He smiled. "Awh Brendan, that's so sweet." I said hugging him. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome. Do you wanna stay over?" He asked. "Um I don't know if that will sit well with Logan." I said. "But we can hangout tomorrow." I said. He nodded his head and kissed my cheek, "Goodbye." He said. "Bye." I said walking out.

I drove home and Tessa and Matt were watching a movie. I put my purse down and took my shoes on sighing quietly. I took off my hoodie and walked into my bathroom taking a shower. I was so deep into thought, I don't know. I'm not doing anything with my life, I just need to get things back on track.

"Hey Adriana? You've been in there for an hour." I hear Tessa say. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, just making sure you didn't die." She said. "No I'm fine thanks." I said turning the shower off. "Will you hand me a towel?" I asked her.

She handed me one towel for my hair and one for my body. I stepped out onto the rug and looked at my melting makeup in the mirror. "Tessa? I'm so confused I don't know what to do." I said crying.

She gave me a sympathetic look and hugged me. "I know, I would be too. You always figure it out, you're amazing. I'm sorry I haven't been there but I am now and I know what kind of person you are. You're always able to figure everything out and I envy you because of that." She said. "Thank you Tessa, I love you." I said. She handed me some makeup wipes, and I laughed. "Thank you."

She walked out and grabbed me some shorts and one of my hoodies, "How'd you know?" I asked sarcastically. "Lucky guess." She laughed. "Are you staying with Matt again?" I asked smirking. "Oh my lord Adriana, leave me alone." She groaned walking out. I removed all my makeup and put my hair into a ponytail and getting dressed.

I walked over to my nightstand and plugged in my phone grabbing my laptop and crawling into bed. I went on Netflix and continued my episodes of shameless eventually falling asleep.