Twenty Six

I woke up with my head laying in George's lap. I sat up and stretched out and my bones cracked and woke George up. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I said. "It's okay, I was kinda awake." He said rubbing his eyes. We both just sat there in silence for a couple minutes and I spoke. "Wanna go get breakfast?" I asked. "Sure, I'm gonna go freshen up." He said getting up and putting his shoes on. "Okay, I'll be ready in like half an hour or so." I said walking him out the door. "Okay bye." He said walking to his apartment.

I closed the door and headed to my bathroom. I turned on some music and stripped all my clothes and got in. I did my business and got out like 15 minutes later. I blow dried my hair and left it how it was putting on some mascara. I walked to my dresser and picked out a pair of black high waisted shorts and a maroon cropped sweater topped off with white vans.

I grabbed my purse and phone and left my apartment heading to George's. I was looking down at my phone when I ran into a body. I looked up to see the one and only person I didn't want to see right now. "Hey Adriana." Logan said looking down at me.

"I got to go." I said walking away to George's. I knocked on the door and he answer, "Ready?" I asked smiling. "Yeah let's go." We walked down to Hollywood Blvd. and walked to this nice breakfast place.

The waiter sat us down and I got an apple juice to drink. Later he came and took out order and I ordered waffles and George ordered eggs and bacon. "Here hold still." He said taking out his phone and snapping a picture. I smiled and took one of him too.

We finished eating and paid and walked around just talking. "So are you and Logan gonna make up?" He asked. "I don't know. Right now I just need some time. I mean he did say that he didn't want a girlfriend anymore, what am I suppose to do?" I said. "That's true, time is all you can ask for. I'm here for you okay?" He said hugging me. "Than you so much, if you ever need me I'm here for you too, always." I said hugging back.

We continued walking until we got home. We went back to his place and watched a movie on Netflix. When it was over I made us some lunch and while we were eating George got a call. I heard him say 'nows not a good time' and 'i don't think you should' etc. And when he came back I asked him what that was about.

He said nothing, and there was a knock. I got up and opened it and guess who. Mark and Logan. I grabbed my purse and phone, "Sorry I have to go, bye Mark bye George." I said running to my apartment. Logan caught up to me. "We have to talk about this sometime Adriana." He said sighing. "Come in." I said opening the door up so he could go in.

I followed and sat down on the couch along with him. "I'm really sorry about what I said. I was mad and I take it all back. Beth was my first girlfriend so we know each other really well and I'm sorry I didn't talk to you at the party, but when I saw you and Kade together laughing and having an amazing time I just got jealous and had to leave and Beth happened to come with me. I'm sorry a million times and I miss you." I sighed and looked down at my hands. "I'm really sorry too, I overreacted. I got so jealous that I didn't trust you and I should've. I miss you too." I said looking into his blue eyes.

He scooted closer to me and pulled me in for a much needed hug. We pulled away and he looked down at my lips than back up to my eyes. He leaned in and I did the same. We closed the gap in between us and had a sweet, slow kiss. I pulled away and snuggled into him. "Should we get back to the guys?" I asked laughing. "Nah they're good." He said smiling down at me. I leaned up and pecked his lips turning on the tv and enjoying his company.
--
the next two updates go with this chapter. sorry it was kinda short, i made it pretty fast and didn't edit it so i'm sorry if it sucks