One Hundred Twenty

"Goodmorning." I hear someone say. I opened my eyes to see Brendan above me with food.

"Hey thanks." I said sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"Okay Logan's in the shower I have to ask you something." He said. I froze.

"Okay." I said encouraging him to continue.

"Um the day you were drunk off your ass you called me daddy." He laughed.

I face palmed, "I'm so sorry." I said shaking my head with my face turning slightly red.

"No it's okay I didn't really think anything of it at the time cause you were about to burn your hand off." He laughed looking at me.

I looked back at him, "You know the day we met? When you didn't know how to get to Logan's apartment?" I asked him.

"Yeah what about it?" He asked fixing his hair.

"I feel like things would've been different if you weren't meeting Logan." I said.

"Yeah I feel that way too." He said leaning in. I found myself doing the same but was interrupted by the bathroom door opening.

"Hey baby, goodmorning." Logan said kissing my cheek. I kissed back and said goodmorning.

"Um Kian and Jc want us to film today." I said to him as he scrambled for clothes.

"What kind of video?" He asked me.

"Couple vs. bestfriends or something, that's what they told me." I said standing up and stepping on Brendan's foot. "Sorry." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Okay sure, when?" He asked me.

"Around 3." I said walking into the kitchen getting some water. "So I was thinking of getting another dog." I said to Logan.

His face lit up, "Really?!"

"Yeah, I mean Kong could use a friend right?" I said chugging down my water. "Okay I haven't seen Matt in forever so I'm going to spend some time with him until we leave okay? Love you. I said pecking his lips.

I walked to my apartment and saw Dylan and Matt on the couch. "Hey guys." I said. Matt got up and gave me a hug. "It's been forever." He laughed.

"Yeah I felt really bad." I told him. "No don't be, Dylan's been keeping me company." He said. "I'm gonna go change and than we can hangout okay?" I said. He nodded and I went and showered, and put on a pair of leggings and a light pink hoodie.

"What do you guys want to do today? I'm available until 3 pm." I said. "How about we go see Thor." I smirked. They rolled their eyes but agreed. I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse and keys and headed off. "You can Dj today Matt." I said handing him my phone. He started off by playing 'To my bed' by Chris Brown.

"Good lord Matthew." I said laughing. I ended up singing along to the whole thing and by the time we finished 5 songs we were at the theatre. I parked the car and we walked up to the ticket booth. "Three tickets go Thor at 11:30 please." I said. The lady at the booth was looking at me weird. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I asked getting a little annoyed.

"Oh nothing." She said handing me the tickets. "Next please." She said shooing me away. "I swear to god I'm gon-" Someone picked me up pulling me away. "Not worth it." Dylan said setting me down. I rolled my eyes and walked to get popcorn and candy.

"I'll get this since you got the tickets." Matt said. I handed him my watermelon sour patch kids and went over to butter the popcorn. "Hey Adriana? Can I get a picture with you?" I heard a guy ask. I turned around to see a 6'5 guy.