Thirty Two

"What the fuck do you want Jack." I asked sternly yet scared. If you guy wanted to know Jack was my ex of 3 years. We were so in love and he cheated on me. When I confronted him about it he ended up hitting me and saying you're not gonna leave, whether you like it or not. I tried to leave for the longest time but he kept getting stronger and hitting more.

I should've listened to everyone that warned me about him. I'm so stubborn that of course I did it anyway. "Hey baby girl, how ya been?" He asked getting up walking over to me. I stepped back trying to reach for the door handle but he grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. I got up and ran to my room as fast as I could locking the door. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Logans number.

L- Hello?

A- Logan can you come over asap? My abusive ex boyfriends in my house and he's trying to hurt me.

Jack banged on my door. "Open the fucking door Adriana. If I have to break it down you're gonna regret it." He said aggressively.

L- fuck Adriana I'm not home. FUCK! Call the cops and Ill come as fast as I can.

A- Okay, I love you.

I just said I loved him. I've never done that before but it needed to be said, I knew something was gonna happened. I dialed 911 and waiting for them to pick up. "911 what's your emergency?" "My abusive ex boyfriend is trying to hurt me, he's in my house but I locked myself in my room but I don't know how long that will hold him." I said frantically.

"Okay ma'am just tell me your location and we will be on our way." She said. "It's 1600 and vine, apartment 8-" I was cut off by Jack breaking the door. "Get the fuck over here bitch." He screamed grabbing my hand and threw my phone out my open window.

I tried to run but he just picked me up and threw me on my bed tying my hands together. "Jack why are you doing this? I never did anything to you, you're the one that cheated on me!" I said crying.

He looked at me and for a split second I saw sadness in his eyes but it was soon gone when there was a knock at the door. He put a gag in my mouth and tied my ankles. I was trying to think of every way I could get out. "Hey where's Adriana?" I heard the voice I've been longing for. "She's busy." Jack said trying to close the door. Logan burst through the door and saw me on my bed tied up.

He ran over to me trying to untie the ropes. I saw Jack behind him with a pot from my kitchen. I tried to scream to warn Logan but he just said, "It's gonna be okay." Jack hit him in the head with the pot and knocked him unconscious. I screamed and cried trying to get loose but nothing was working.

He put his finger on my lips and I stopped screaming. "Okay listen to me carefully, you're gonna wipe your tears and walk with me calmly to the car without making a scene or you'll be shot. Got it?" He said grabbing my face forcing me to look at him.

I nodded my head and he took off all the ropes and the gag in my mouth. I wiped my tears and he took his gun out and held it to my back.

We got out of my apartment and started walking down to the garage. We stood in the elevator and it stopped on level 4 and Amanda, Jake, Kade, and George walked in seeing me. They all looked really confused seeing some random guy behind me but they didn't see the gun. "Hey Adriana, who's this?" George asked. "I'm her boyfriend, who are you?" Jack asked rudely. "Uh you aren't her boyfriend, she's dating Logan. Who tf is this Adriana?" He said looking at me. "He's-" Jack pushed the gun deeper into my back, "My.. b-boyfriend." I stuttered.

His face dropped and he stared into my eyes. Jack was behind me so he couldn't see me mouth 'help me' to George. "Do you guys wanna come hang out at my place? I made some food." George said trying to keep him from taking me. "Nah we're fine, we're actually gonna go to my place for some, fun." Jack said. My eyes started filling up with tears. "Why are you crying?" Kade asked grabbing my hand.

Jack didn't like that so he pulled the gun out from behind me and pointed it at Kade. "Back tf off my girlfriend." He said. "Woah dude what's your problem? She's not your girlfriend." Kade said. "Say that again." Jack said. "I said she's n-" I cut him off. "Kade please." I looked at him with begging eyes. I looked over at Amanda, she had her hand on her mouth crying as well cuddled into Jake. "I love you guys." I said as Jack pushed me out of the elevator.

"If you follow us, I will not hesitate to shoot you." Jack said grinning at them. I honestly wanted to throw up, I cannot believe this is happening to me.

Jack grabbed me and threw me into his trunk closing it so it was pitch black. Think Adriana. What to do, what to do... The car came to a stop and the trunk opened. Jack put a rag over my mouth and I held my breath. He grabbed my ass harshly causing me to gasp and breath in the toxic fumes.

I slowly started losing consciousness and thought about Logan, he shouldn't have to deal with all this. He's not gonna sleep until he finds me, I don't want him to try and look for me and end up getting hurt.

Everything went black and I was out like a light.