Fifteen

Logan P.O.V

I can't tell if Adriana likes me or not, but today I'm gonna make a move. Hopefully. I got into the shower and it took me about 5 minutes than got out and got dressed and blow dried my hair, yes it takes a lot to make this mop of hair look decent.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran up the stairs and opened it only to have it be Juanpa. "Oh hey Juanpa." I said disappointed. "Dang mi hermano, you hurt my feelings." He said walking in sitting on a LoveSac. "Well I was hoping it was Adriana." I said.

"Oh, you guys dating?" Juanpa asked. "Not yet, I want to tho." "Oh gotcha, make a move see what happens." He said patting my back. I smiled and nodded. The doorbell rings once again and Juanpa ran to the door.

"Hey is Logan here?" I heard Adriana ask, "Yeah. I'm Juanpa." He said shaking her hand. "I'm Adriana nice to meet you." She said sweetly. "Oh I know, Logan doesn't stop talking about you." He said and I blushed. "Okay Juanpa that could've been left out of the convo." I said walking over to them. "Hey." I said smiling at her. "Hey." She said hugging me. Juanpa was giving me thumbs up and humping the air which made me laugh. "What?" She asked innocently. "Nothing, just an idiot behind you." I said laughing. "Oh gotcha." She laughed.

Damn her laugh was so amazing.

I found myself staring at her. Her eyes met mine for a split second and I looked away quickly. "Wanna go do something guys?" I said clapping. "How about we go meet everyone in the building?" I suggested. "So you have more friends in LA." I continued. "Sure sounds great." She said. "Okay we can start with Alex since he's next door, and go on from there." I said grabbing her hand and walking with her out the door.

I knocked on Alex's door and he opened it about 5 seconds later. "Hey Logan! Come in, who's this?" Alex asked. Adriana and I walked in, "I'm Adriana, nice to meet you." She said in her cute voice. "I'm just having her meet some of my friends in the building." I said to Alex. He nodded, "well nice to meet you." He said hugging Adriana. "Yeah so we gotta go, but we'll come back another time." I said grabbing her hand again. "Okay bye guys." Alex said. "He seems nice." She said looking up at me smiling.

I smiled down at her and I was tempted to kiss her. We kept staring at each other and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I smashed our lips together and she kissed back. I grabbed her waist and she put her hands around my neck. The kiss lasted around 15 seconds and she pulled away out of breath. "Wow. That was just...wow." She said moving her hair behind her ear.

"I really like you Adriana, if you couldn't tell. will you go on a date with me?" I asked her. "Hmm, I'll think about it." She said. My smiled turned into a frown and she spoke again, "I'm just kidding, of course I'll go on a date with you." She said laughing. "You really scared me there." I said laughing. We met everyone else and now headed back to the apartment.

When we got back she stood there awkwardly. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked lightning the mood. "Sure." She said. I pulled a LoveSac out in front of the tv and I sat down on it. I turned on the tv and got to Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked looking at her. "Umm whatever's fine with me." She said. I chose some movie called The First Time.

She smiled and I patted the spot next to me. She walked over and sat next to me in the LoveSac and I put my arm around her and she cuddled into me. I looked down at her, "You know you're really cute right?" I asked smiling. She blushed and looked up at me and kissed me.

The kiss after a while got a little deeper and she put a leg over my waist now straddling me. She had her arms around my neck and my hands grabbed her waist.

We heard a high pitched scream and we jumped apart and she hit the ground. "Ow." She said looking at Mark and blushing. "Sorry to interrupt but you said you were gonna go to the gym with me." Mark said.

"Oh yeah, wanna come Adriana?" I asked her. "Um sure but I don't have any clothes. She said standing up putting her hair behind her ear. "Hold on." I said running downstairs. I grabbed her one of my tank tops and some of my gym shorts of mine that were too small for me.

I walked upstairs and handed them to her. "There's a bathroom right there." I said pointing behind her. "Thank you." She said walking into the bathroom. I ran downstairs and changed quickly and I walked upstairs to see her changed. "Wow, you should wear my clothes more often." I said smirking at her. "There so comfy so you don't have to worry about that." She laughed.

She threw her other other clothes into her purse and we all walked down to the gym. "I'm gonna run, because I cannot do legs." She laughed. She ran on the treadmill while Mark and I did legs. "Hey Adriana, can I borrow you for a second?" I asked. She turned the treadmill off and walked over breathing heavy. "Yeah for what?" She asked.

I held my arms out, "Jump." She gave me a weird look but jumped anyway. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my torso and I did pull ups with her on me. "I'm heavy am I?" She asked. "Not at all." I said laughing looking at her then her lips. "I wanna kiss you really bad." I said looking at her lips.

"What's stopping you?" She asked biting her
lol. I didn't hesitate to kiss her. "Oh my god guys you can't wait?" Mark asked laughing. She laughed onto my lips and pulled away and I laughed. "I think I'm gonna head home, I'm exhausted." She said grabbing her stuff. "Okay. Do you want me to walk you back?" I asked and she shook her head no. I said, "Okay bye babe." I said smiling at her. "Bye...babe." She said mocked me. After she was gone Mark spoke, "You really like her don't you." "Yeah, more than I've ever liked someone before."

-
okay so i'm gonna try to do an update twice a day and do the long updates every other day. i'm sorry if i don't i've been pretty busy lately