Chapter 2

yay douple update okay here we go 

enjoooy 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"You're late." My boss says as I walk into the kitchen.

"I know, I'm sorry Tony. Luke was being stubborn." I sigh, getting ready.

He chuckles, "It's fine. Don't worry."

"You're here, hi." Brooke says to me before putting in her order.

"There's only two tables right now in your section Vic." Brooke tells me as she walks back out into the main restaurant.

I sigh before walking out to my first table.

"Hello I'm Victoria and I'll-" I stop mid sentence as I look up to see who is sitting at the table.

Tyler and a few of his friends from high school, some with girlfriends.

"Well look who we have here." Tyler says. "Haven't seen you in a while.. You still a whore?"

"Well I see you're still an asshole." I state.

"Victoria!" Tony scolds.

Of course he walked by to hear that.

"I-" I go to reply but stop myself and just sigh, turning back to the table.

Tyler is sitting there smirking and I roll my eyes before putting on my best fake smile.

"Can I get you all something to drink?" I sweetly ask.

They all tell me and I go back into the kitchen.

"What was that all about? At that table?" Tony asks.

"It's kind of a long story. He made my life hell for a while and he's still bringing it up." I groan.

"You're going to have to put your personal stuff aside, Victoria." He sighs.

I nod, "I know, I know."

"Oh hey Vic." Aaron, another coworker, says, walking into the kitchen.

Aaron is the best, whenever people are frustrated or annoyed while working he always somehow makes them alright again.

"Hey." I smile before I get the drinks I needed to get for Tyler's table.

Taking a deep breath I put a fake smile on again and walking out into the main restaurant.

So throughout the night while serving my tables, Tyler and his friends were acting the same way they did in high school. They attempted to trip me multiple times, but only actually accomplished that once. Also they kept complaining saying I got their orders wrong.

"Excuse me, waitress." Tyler snickers.

I roll my eyes as I approach their table.

"We're ready for the bill, oh and we would like to complain about shitty service." He tells me.

"Excuse me but we don't have shitty service here, only shitty customers." Brooke says as she walks by.

I stick out my hand for her to high-five as she walks.

"I'll be back with your bill." I smirk, heading to the kitchen.

Once I finally finish for the night I'm about to leave but Brooke stops me.

"I need to talk to you, I have one more table to clear give me a minute." She says.

I sigh and lean against the side wall away from everybody rushing through.

"Okay." She says running through, "Let's go."

"What did you need?" I ask as we walk outside.

"I was wondering if maybe you could tell me what was going on with that group you had that kept bothering you.." She says.

"Oh. Tyler's my ex from high school, so I don't even know why he'd still bother me. But basically when him and I broke up he started spreading rumours and stuff it was just terrible." I tell her.

"Why would he even do that?" She questions.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but he's kinda an asshole. Honestly I don't know what I ever saw in him. But it doesn't matter anymore because I have Luke and he makes me the happiest person." I reply.

"You guys are so cute what the fuck why am I not in a relationship like yours and Luke's." She whines.

"Nobody out there can beat Luke." I respond.

"See, that shit. I want that." She says, referring to what I just said.

I see Luke pull up and so I say my goodbye to Brooke before getting into the car.

"Hey baby." He says before quickly pecking my lips. "How was work?"

I bitterly chuckle, "You'll never guess who I had to serve."

"Who?" He asks.

"Tyler." I simply reply.

His grip tightens on the steering wheel, "As in that fucking asshole that-"

"Yes, him." I interrupt.

"What happened.." He questioned.

"He was just being a bitch as usual. Whatever, it's fine." I shrug my shoulders.

He sighs, "Well I hope he didn't completely ruin your night."

"Luke, it's okay." I say with a small smile.

"Alright.." He replies.

Once we get home I step inside the house to see my mum already has boxes packed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I actually did help your mum pack." Luke says.

I chuckle, "I noticed."

We so sit on the sofa in silence for a few minutes before I speak up, "So Luke for the wedding-"

"Vic." Luke interrupts.

I sigh, "If we don't plan, or even discuss the wedding it's never going to happen. Unless that's what you want..."

"If I didn't want the wedding to happen I wouldn't have proposed to you Vic." He tells me.

"Then stop putting off the discussions. If you guys are going to be going on your own tour soon that's going to take up a lot of time." I reply.

He groans, "I know, but I'm a guy, guys don't do these things, babe."

"Luke!" Calum yells running into the house.

I guess that puts off this conversation, or fight, until later.

"Um, yes?" Luke says.

He takes a deep breath, "I need to talk to you guys. It's Jess and I. Things aren't going too well.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

well that was chapter two hope it was okay 

I love you all sooo much :) 

Vote and Comment?