Chapter 15

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I feel like complete shit." I groan, sitting next to Brooke.

"Are you sick?" She asks.

"I don't know, It's been two weeks of me feeling like shit one second, but the next I feel totally fine." I reply.

"There's gotta be something going on." She says.

"I don't know. I just hate feeling dizzy and sick at random times. I think it's bothering Luke now too since I refused to have sex with him because I feel like crap." I chuckle.

"You know, he's probably just trying to see how many times he can fuck you before they leave next week." She replies.

I playfully roll my eyes, "He should know how many times he can fuck me in a week. Over half our honeymoon was spent in the hotel room."

"I don't need the details from your honeymoon, that's disgusting." Brooke mutters.

"What is with all of us talking about sex lately?" I question.

She shrugs, "I dunno. We are hormonal teenagers so.."

"Can we discuss what the hell we're supposed to do without the guys here?" I mumble.

"It's going to suck." She states.

"I'm gonna miss them so much." I whisper.

"But we'll be fine without them, I mean- well why wouldn't we be?" She mumbles.

"It isn't the same with Luke not being around." I sigh.

Brooke goes to speak but stops when Luke comes downstairs.

"Look who finally decided to wake up." I smile.

He just yawns and sighs.

I chuckle as he yawns again while walking over to me.

"Is my wife feeling any better today?" Luke quietly asks.

"Not really." I mutter.

He sighs as he wraps his arms around me.

"Don't get all cute and coupley on me." Brooke complains.

"Wasn't Ashton going to be here?" Luke asks.

Brooke sighs, "He's with his siblings, he's trying to be with them as much as possible before he leaves."

"You're jealous he's with them and not you." Luke teases.

I nudge him, "Don't make fun of her."

"Luke I'm going to take Vic away from you and see how you like being without her." Brooke mutters.

"No don't take Vic I love her too much." He tells her.

"Then don't bug me." She mumbles.

I sigh as Luke presses his lips to my forehead.

"I'm already missing Ashton." Brooke sighs.

"Who's missing me?" Ashton asks as he walks into the house.

"We really need to make sure the doors are always locked this is getting ridiculous." Luke quietly mutters.

Brooke runs over to Ashton and wraps her arms around his neck, his arms around her waist and he kisses her forehead.

"Don't get all cute and coupley on me." I say, repeating what Brooke said earlier.

"Hey, let us be cute if we want." Ashton replies.