Chapter 43

guys just bc Melissa was sick last chapter doesn't mean she's pregnant

oh happy Canada day to my fellow Canadians go enjoy some Tim Hortons

((I know America has Tim Hortons but Tim Hortons there sucks sorry))

---------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Today the twins are two weeks, which is quite exciting. It's weird to think they've only been in our lives for two weeks.

I've been so tired, with the twins crying and screaming and the feeding and the changing, it's hard to ever get a break.

Luke's at home with the twins right now, and his mum is there too.

I may be tired but I needed to get out of the house, so I'm with Jess and Zoe at the playground.

Jess is pushing Zoe in one of the little baby swings, Zoe's been giggling the whole time.

"How old is she now?" I ask.

"Sixteen months." Jess replies.

"She needs to stop growing.." I mumble. "So, can you tell me what's going on with you and Calum now?"

"I think I might give him another chance.." She quietly says.

"Really?" I question, making sure she's serious.

"It's been like, eight months or something? He's been trying really hard to make everything back to how we used to be. He's helped a lot more with Zoe too. Honestly, I hoped I'd lose these feelings for him.. But I haven't. I'm in love with him and there's nothing I can do about it."

"I hope you know he loves you too." I tell her.

"I do. You know how I'd sleep in Zoe's room, Calum would be in our old room? Well, lately, I've been in our room with him. Every night he'll pull me close and whisper how much he loves me, and he's never going to let me go."

"Aw, please tell him you're getting back together in front of all of us so we can see his reaction." I beg.

Jess stops pushing Zoe in the swing, taking her out telling her we're going home.

"Zoe, baby girl, hold on a second.." Jess mutters, running after Zoe and picking her up.

"No!" Zoe yells, squirming in her arms.

"Excuse me?" Jess sternly says, the way she said it almost scared me.

When Zoe calms down, Jess puts her down letting her walk again.

"Look at you being a mother." I chuckle.

She rolls her eyes, and looks to Zoe, making sure she hasn't run off.

Zoe stops walking due to her dropping her toy, which is a stuffed animal she brings everywhere.

"Uh-oh." She mumbles, looking back at Jess, pointing to the toy on the ground.

Jess chuckles, "Pick it up sweetheart."

Zoe turns back around and grabs the toy, before continuing her walking.

"She's speaking a lot more now." I say.

"Her vocabulary is mumma, daddy, baby, uh-oh, hi, bye, more, no, toy, sorry, oh and thanks to Luke she can somewhat say his name." Jess chuckles.

I laugh, "Of course Luke got her saying his name."

-

I come home to Luke laying on the floor on his back with the twins laying next to him.