Chapter 34

you guys are lucky that I finished this update on the bus to see tfios last night

---------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Yea, Luke baby, it's me." I smile, trying to hold back tears.

I call in the doctors and I leave room as they check everything.

"He's awake." I sniffle as I walk into the hallway to see Brooke, Ashton and Michael.

Everybody cheers and we all exchange hugs.

"Can you all come in here, we want to see how much of his memory was effected." One of the doctors says.

We all walk into the room and Luke's eyes widen when he's sees my stomach, and he seems scared when he sees Brooke.

"Okay can you tell me who's all in the room right now?" The doctor asks.

"Ashton, I have no idea, Vic and Michael." Luke answers.

Brooke seems completely offended when Luke says he doesn't know who she is.

And that's when it hits me.

He doesn't remember everything.

"Luke, how do you know them?"

"Ashton and Michael are friends, we're in the band together. Vic is my girlfriend and I'm sorry but I don't know her." He replies.

"Can I ask a few questions?" Luke says.

The doctor nods and Luke sighs.

"I feel like such an idiot... When did I get married? I-I just got back together with Vic.." He says, looking down at his ring. "a-and since when is Vic pregnant? And I'm so sorry again but I-I don't know who you are."

My heart drops and I try not to cry.

Brooke seems to get more hurt each time he comments on not knowing her.

"I think we should give these two a minute." The doctor says, referring to Luke and I.

Before the doctor steps out he tells me to not tell too much detail, in case his memory does come back, he'll remember the small details.

They all leave and I go sit on the chair next to the bed.

"Vic, I'm scared. What happened to me?" He says.

I take a deep breath, "Let's talk about us for a minute."

He nods and I bite my lip.

"We.. We've been married for about seven months now."

"What? We just got back together that doesn't make sense?"

I sniffle, "Luke, baby-"

"Are you crying? I'm so sorry, Vic. I'm so confused I don't know what's happening."

I hold back the tears before continuing, "Alright so we've been married for almost seven months and I'm almost seven months pregnant."

"I-it's mine right?" He nervously asks.

I lightly chuckle, "Yes, they're yours."

"They?"

"Twins, a boy and a girl." I tell him.

He smiles, "Really?! We're having twins?"

"It's like telling you I'm pregnant all over again." I laugh.

"This is amazing!" He replies.

I chuckle, taking his hand in mine.

"Wait, who was that with Ashton?" He asks.