Chapter 8

hellooo

I hope you like this chapter!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic get the fuck up you're getting married today!" Jess yells, running into my room.

I groan, "Can I sleep a little longer.."

"No. Melissa is just outside and Brooke is on her way. The hairstylist and makeup artist will be here soon too. Oh and your mum will be here in an hour." She tells me.

"Shit." I mutter.

Jess placed Zoe on top of me and I laugh, holding her as I sit up.

Standing up, I pass Zoe back to Jess before quickly rushing around to get myself decent before heading downstairs.

"Hey." Melissa smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"Ready to get married?" She asks as we pull apart.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I smile.

"Oh it's going to be fine." Melissa says trying to reassure me.

Melissa hangs her dress while Jess goes out to her car to get her and Zoe's things.

I take Zoe and lay her on her belly with some of her toys to keep her occupied.

"Vic!" Brooke calls, running into the house.

"Brooke!" I reply as she pulls me into a hug.

"Are you excited?" She questions.

"Yea, but so nervous at the same time." I reply.

Jess walks in, with the hairstylist and makeup artist following behind.

Time to get ready.

-~

Luke's P.O.V.

"Luke you need to get ready. You all need to get ready." My mum says.

"Yea, we'll go." Ashton replies.

Ashton, Calum and Michael all get up and get their things to get ready but I stay sitting.

"Luke come on." She groans.

"I will soon I'm just-" I don't finish my sentence I just sit there smiling.

"You must be really excited." She chuckles.

"I am excited. But what if I mess up though? What if I do something wrong or say the wrong thing?" I nervously question.

"You and Vic are both stressing out for no reason." She replies.

"There is a reason. We are getting married today." I state.

She smiles, "It's going to be okay."

"Luke! Get ready!" Ashton yells as he runs downstairs.

"I'm going." I mumble, standing up.

"I can't tie my tie!" Michael shouts.

"You're an idiot." Calum responds as they both walk downstairs.

Once I'm finished getting ready I go back downstairs and see James is here.

"Luke, hey." James smiles.

"Are you gonna give me the speech on how to treat her right?" I ask with a small chuckle.

"No, I know you can treat her well. You've been around her for how long now? I haven't had to say anything to you yet." He laughs.