Chapter 21

yes here is the other update 

also I love you guys ok 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"We aren't doing anything baby related today, I wanna be lazy." I mumble as Jess walks into my room.

"Let's just set up a bit more of the nursery." She says.

I groan, "But I feel like shit."

Jess, Brooke and I have been working on the nursery already, just getting a few things set up. If the twins are girls, I'm not making their room pink, and if they're boys, I'm not making their room blue. We're just going with neutral colours for everything. Melissa has been busy all week so she can't help, which I'm somewhat glad about since I won't have to tell her yet.

Yes, Luke should probably have a say in this, but he's the one who got me pregnant and so I'm annoyed with him.

"You can't just lay around your whole pregnancy come on.." She complains. "I flew to LA with you when I was like halfway through my pregnancy, you're like.. eight weeks and you won't even get out of bed."

"Yes but see, I've got double going on right now. I'm going to be worse than you." I mutter.

"Vic."

"Fine.." I whine.

She smiles as heads out of the room.

I groan as I sit up.

Making my way to what was an empty room, which now has a bunch of baby stuff in it, I take a deep breath before stepping inside.

"I feel disgusting." I mutter.

"Get used to it." Jess mumbles.

"Guys!" Brooke yells, running into the room.

"Yes?" Jess and I both ask.

"Hi." She smiles.

"You're such a loser." I mutter.

"You're going to be a mother so I am glad that I am a loser and not a mum." Brooke replies.

"What are you even going on about?" Jess questions.

Brooke shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know."

I look around the nursery and sigh, "In a few months mine and Luke's babies will be here."

"Yours and Luke's kids are going to be so cute, just like Zoe." Brooke says, "It's because of their dad's obviously."

"Brooke, are you a secret fangirl?" Jess asks, "I've been wondering this for a while now, I feel like you're in the guys fandom."

"I am not!" Brooke exclaims.

I scoff, "Sure you aren't."

"Brooke probably runs one of those accounts that updates on everything the guys do and she probably is friends with all of their fans and stuff." Jess adds.

"Oh my god, I totally see her doing that." I mumble.

"So what, you think I fangirl over your boyfriend and your husband?" Brooke asks.

Jess and I look to each other before nodding.

"Well I don't." She replies.

We continued fighting about this until Brooke left the room mumbling, "Just go back to setting up this stupid nursery."

Zoe begins crying and Jess sighs.

"Jess your child is being annoying!" Brooke shouts from downstairs.