Chapter 20

hiiii

I hope it's okay idk 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

When I wake up, I head downstairs, and Brooke is sitting on the sofa.

"I let her in this morning." Jess tells me.

I nod, now understanding how Brooke could've possibly gotten in.

Jess brings Zoe upstairs, and I go over to Brooke.

"How's the new mother doing?" Brooke asks.

"Please don't call me that." I beg, "I'm not a mum yet."

"You're a soon to be mum, so I'm still gonna call you a mum." She replies.

"Oh my god I'm going to be a mother." I mumble.

"I don't know why you're so scared, you'll be totally fine. Plus, I've seen you and Luke with Zoe." Jess says as she joins us.

"But it's not the same. These are our babies. We're going to raise two kids." I reply.

"Pregnancy is weird." Brooke mumbles.

"How so?" Jess questions.

"Like, a little human is growing inside of you. Do you not find it kinda weird? A baby just grows inside you for nine months and then you gotta push it out." She adds.

"I guess, but it's kinda cool at the same time." Jess says.

"I'm going to puke." I mutter as I rush off.

"Brooke it's your turn." Jess says.

Brooke groans and she follows me, holding my hair and rubbing my back, trying to comfort me as I puke.

"I'm sorry." I mutter as I stand up after puking.

"It's all apart of that thing people call pregnancy." She weakly smiles.

"I don't like it." I mumble before brushing my teeth.

"Vic are you not at least a little bit excited for these babies?" Jess asks when I go back out to where her and Brooke are.

"I'm actually getting more excited everyday. You know, as much as I really still don't know if I can be a mum, I just think about Luke. I can do this, for him."

"Really?" Jess questions.

"Yea. I may not be totally ready for kids, but I'm pregnant, and I'm going to be giving Luke what he's been wanting. It'll make him so happy, so I'm happy. It's exciting." I reply.

"There's going to be babies everywhere, oh god." Brooke mumbles.

"Okay, are you like not a kid person?" Jess asks.

"They're cute and stuff like I like playing with them but when they cry I can't stand them." Brooke replies, "Have you not noticed when Zoe cries that I'll get as far away as possible?"

"How have I never noticed how annoyed you get when she cries.." Jess mumbles.

"You're too busy dealing with the baby who's crying." Brooke says.

"Speaking of Zoe crying.." I mutter as Zoe's faint cries are heard.

Brooke groans and rolls her eyes and I chuckle as Jess makes her way upstairs to get Zoe.

Jess comes back downstairs with a crying Zoe in her arms.

"Jess, shut her up." Brooke complains.

"I think I'll just let her cry a little longer." Jess laughs.

Brooke groans, "I'm leaving."

Jess and I continue laughing as Brooke actually gets up to leave.

"Brooke you're gonna have to get used to this if Vic is going to be popping two of these out in a few months." Jess says.

"I still can't believe that it's twins." Brooke mumbles as she comes back to sit with us, probably because Zoe isn't crying anymore.

"Neither can I.." I whisper.

"I'm guessing that you're going to have two girls." Jess says.

"No, it's definitely going to be two boys." Brooke says, "No, wait. Maybe a boy and a girl."

"I don't care what they are, I'll love them either way." I mumble.

"Can we go get something to eat.." Brooke whines.

"What's with you and wanting to go out to eat?" Jess asks.

"You guys can again without me. I'm still not hungry." I mumble.

"Vic, are you sure? Or are you worried about weight." Jess says.

I groan, "I wouldn't do that, I need to stay healthy. I'm still nauseous, it's hard to eat when I'm always feeling awful."

"I know it's awful, but you still have to make sure you're eating enough." Jess says.

"I know." I sigh, really getting stressed with everything that comes along with being pregnant.

"Stop talking about pregnancy, please get me food." Brooke complains.

I roll my eyes, "Just get up, go to the kitchen, and get some yourself."

"But I'm too lazy." She whines.

"Just go." I mumble.

She groans as she stands up.

Jess puts Zoe down and she crawls over to my feet.

"Hey baby girl." I mumble as I pick her up, "It's going to be so weird, Zoe not being the only baby around here."

"It's going to be great." Jess smiles.

"As long as the all the babies don't cry all the time it'll be great." Brooke says as she sits back down.

Jess just chuckles as she shakes her head.

"So Vic, when are you going to tell Luke?" Brooke asks.

"When they come back.. at some point. Maybe he can figure it out himself.." I mumble.

Jess rolls her eyes, "Oh come on Vic."

"What? I'm already starting to show, I don't think Luke is that stupid." I reply.

"You have to just tell him." Brooke says, "I still think you should just call him and tell him."

"I can't call him and just say 'hey you're going to be a dad oh by the way there's two babies' I can't do that." I reply.

"Tell him next time you're on FaceTime." Jess says.

"No, no. I'll wait two weeks." I mutter.

"You'll be ten weeks, you'll have a bump by then." Jess says.

"That's what sucks about twins you show faster and you have-" Brooke stops talking when she notices I'm glaring at her.

I groan, "Can either of you please say something good about being pregnant because really you aren't helping me at all."

"Just wait until you feel one of them kick, it's amazing Vic. Oh, and  picking cute outfits for when they come is fun. The best part of it all, that will beat everything, is holding them for the first time. After the nine months, they finally come and you hold that tiny new human in your arms, knowing it's all yours and that you created them.. The feeling is.. it's indescribable the emotions you feel." Jess says, "Shit, I'm getting emotional."

Brooke's smiling at what Jess just said, as am I.

Jess continues, "The day Zoe was born was the best day of my life, I'll never forget it. And even if you're not ready Vic, I know the day your twins are born will be one of the best days of your life."

----------------------------------------------------------

okay this wasn't much I'm sorry I'll try updating again today if I don't there will be an update tomorrow okay bye