Chapter 36

I'm a liar I said I wasn't going to update for like another week

----------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Luke!" I yell.

"What?! Are you okay?!" He panics, running into the nursery, where I currently am.

"You need to relax babe. Every time I call for you, you freak out, I'm not going into labour. I'd probably be yelling that it's time when it happens." I tell him.

He lets out a shaky breath, "I'm sorry. They could come anytime now and it's scaring me."

"Hey, it's okay. You're not the one who has to push them out of you anyways, you'll be fine." I mumble.

He sighs, "But I have to be there. I have to get you there, I have to make sure you're okay, I need to help you through it and then I'll be a dad. It's scary, Vic."

"I still have the harder job, sorry baby." I smile.

"I can't believe they're almost here." He whispers placing his hands on my stomach.

"Thirty-seven weeks pregnant.." I mutter.

"And still beautiful." Luke quietly says, pressing his lips to mine.

By now, everybody had recovered from their accident injuries, except Luke's damn memory.

He has been remembering some things, but not as much as we'd all like.

"When the babies get here it's going to be so much fun though." Luke smiles. "I can't wait to finally hold them in my arms."

I smile back, "Me too baby, me too."

He presses his lips to mine again, rubbing my belly.

"So.." I smile, "Are you gonna help me with this?"

He looks to the bag on the floor and back to me.

"I thought we already packed the hospital bag.." He whines.

"We packed most of the bag. Remember you freaked out because you wanted to pick the babies coming home outfits but you had to leave?" I reply.

He smiles, "Oh, yea."

"Well, are you going to pick them or not?" I question.

He begins looking through all the outfits we have for these babies, and we have a lot of outfits for them.

"I think this one- no wait." He mumbles. "Should- Vic?"

"Yes?"

He sighs, "There's too many I can't decide."

"You've been looking for like a minute." I chuckle.

"Okay, what do you think about this one for her? But wait- I like this one." Luke mutters, throwing outfits everywhere.

"You're making a mess, Luke." I whine.

"I'm sorry but I want to find the right outfits because everything has to be perfect." He mumbles.

"What is with your obsession of everything needing to be perfect lately?" I mutter.

"What?"

"Oh, you don't remember. Nevermind." I reply, weakly smiling at him.

"Well can you tell me? Since I don't remember?" He asks.

"You'd just always say everything is perfect or that you wanted everything to be perfect. It's just.. you're never going to get everything perfect."