Chapter 35

okay I'm gonna tell you right now there won't be an update until after June 25th bc then I'll be done school for the summer alright I'll try to post an update between now and then but idk okay I'm sorry

------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Luke's been home from the hospital for just over a week by now.

When he was first brought here, he asked me why we were coming to my place. I had to tell him it was our house now and he just sighed, upset that he couldn't remember.

I had to show him the nursery again and his reaction was the same as before. He's so excited about the babies.

He's kinda scared though.

Everything is scaring him.

And I mean everything.

I asked him if he could go grab something for me, and he had a panic attack since he couldn't remember where it was. The way he reacted had scared me. He seemed so.. terrified. He was crying, shaking and he was having a hard time breathing because of how much he was freaking out.

All because he couldn't remember where some of our things are kept.

It's really been getting to him.

All I want is his memory to come back. It's all anybody wants.

Brooke has come by a few times and all it does is make Luke want to cry again because he has no idea who she is. She's really trying to help him though, and I'm glad.

Yesterday Luke's parents came over, his mum has been so upset about him not remembering things.

Except he did remember something last night.

He remembered when Jess and I went on the rest of the tour with them, right after Zoe was born. He remembered the fight they all had about him proposing to me when they thought I was sleeping. He remembered all of it.

Now he doesn't just remember that, but he knows that I knew he was planning on proposing.

He was almost crying because of how happy he was for remembering, which was weird because that's usually me not Luke.

My mum is here right now, Luke is taking a nap. He's been in bed most of the time since he's got back from the hospital, and he was always in bed at the hospital.

"How has the pregnancy been?" She asks.

"Alright I guess. It's kinda hard since Luke doesn't even remember my pregnancy, but it's fine."

"How far along are you by now?" She asks.

"Thirty weeks." I smile.

"They'll be here so soon." She mumbles.

"I'm scared." I whisper.

"I'd try giving you advice but it's been nineteen years since I gave birth. All I can tell you is everything with come naturally. You'll be fine Victoria, all you need to do is relax." She tells me.

"I'm not going to be able to relax while I'm giving birth." I mumble.

"Don't worry about it, you'll be fine." She tells me.

"Wow mum that was great advice 'you'll be fine' is going to totally get me through giving birth thank you." I mutter.

"Victoria." My mother warns.

I smile, "I know, I know."

She sighs, "I can't believe my baby is having a baby."

"Two babies."