Chapter 33

hi here's an update I hope it's okay

------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been a week.

Luke still hasn't woken up.

I've barely left the hospital, but I'm home right now because Jess told me I needed to get some sleep for the babies, but I can't.

Luke could wake up any minute and I'm not there. Michael and Calum are, but I'm not.

The past week has been hell for all of us.

Calum has been having random panic attacks, he's really terrified of Luke not waking up. We all are, but it's really getting to him.

Jess has been taking care of me most of the time. She doesn't want to leave me alone.

Michael's been the most supportive, right after Jess. He's been the one who's constantly telling me Luke will wake up and everything will go back to normal.

Melissa hasn't been around much. The whole coma thing scares her too much.

Ashton, well I'm pretty sure Ashton hates me. After what I said to them him and Brooke haven't spoken much to me.

Brooke really hasn't been around much either. What none of us knew was that Brooke was going through some personal stuff at home and what I said to her pushed her over the edge. She tried taking her own life. It didn't work and it's been hard for her to face us. I feel completely awful about it.

I know she has been going though stuff, but I didn't know how bad it was. She would never talk to us about it. She'd say something and we'd question it, but she would always reply with never mind. I know she's mad at me, but I hope she's okay, and that she'll open up soon.

I've tried calling her, she won't answer my calls. She won't answer Jess either. But I know Ashton is taking good care of her.

The guys also had to obviously cancel their tour and they felt terrible about it. All the fans are worried sick about Luke, but who wouldn't be if somebody they truly care for is in a coma.

I hear Zoe walking through the halls and Jess following after her.

"Jess?" I call as I open the door, stepping into the hallway.

"Oh, hi." She smiles. "How are you feeling?"

"Alright, I guess." I mutter.

Zoe walks over to me and sits at my feet and Jess picks her up, handing her a toy.

I yawn, "Can we just go back to the hospital?"

"You didn't get any sleep, did you?" She asks.

I shake my head and she sighs, "I guess we can go then."

Zoe babbles to herself the whole ride to the hospital, it really gets on my nerves sometimes.

"Zoe sweetheart I love you and all but you're getting annoying." Jess mutters as she carries her giggling daughter through the hospital halls.

Zoe squirms in her arms and Jess puts her down, letting her walk.

I chuckle as Zoe waddles down the hall.

"She's been a handful ever since she started walking." Jess says quickly chasing after Zoe and picking her up since we're outside of Luke's room.

As we walk in, Calum and Michael are in the room also.

Michael is on typing on his phone and Calum is sleeping, his head resting on Michael's shoulder. My chair next to Luke's bed is still there, untouched.