Chapter 42

wow I love you guys

--------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"The twins are so fucking cute can we trade?" Jess asks, looking up from Matt.

"Stop swearing in front of my babies, they're innocent." I mutter.

Jess is here and so is Michael for some reason, the guys are supposed to be at the studio but he's here instead. Zoe's upstairs taking a nap and Brooke is supposed to be here soon too.

"Aw their first words will be fuck." Michael says, looking down at Olivia in his arms.

I'm just terrified he's going to drop her.

"Where's Melissa?" I ask.

"She's sick." Michael replies.

"Wow you're such a great boyfriend for staying home with your girlfriend and taking care of her!" Jess sarcastically says, smiling.

Michael rolls his eyes and looks from Olivia to me, "I swear to god I'm going to steal Liv from you."

"Don't you dare take my children." I mutter.

"I'm here!" Brooke yells.

"I had to finish at work and-"

"Brooke? What the fuck is that?" Jess gasps, grabbing Brooke's hand.

"Oh, yea... Ashton and I are kinda engaged?" She replies, sounding like she's asking a question.

"What?!" Michael and Jess both yell.

"So, I was wondering what I should have for dinner-"

"You got engaged and all you can talk about is dinner?!" Jess yells.

"What do you want me to say?" Brooke questions, sitting down.

"What happened? Like the engagement? And when?" Jess asks.

Brooke chuckles, "What a great story that is."

"I feel like something really shitty happened." Michael says.

"He broke up with me." She replies. "I told him that there's a slim chance I'll ever get pregnant so we broke up and like two hours later we were engaged. It was last night."

"He what? You what?" Jess questions.

"Oh don't forget the like ten glasses you broke." I tell her.

"What the fuck happened?" Michael mutters.

"So I told him I'll probably never get pregnant, we broke up and he told me to leave, I came here, cried, broke glasses, Luke came back with Ashton, he apologized and we kinda got engaged." Brooke says, a smile making its way onto her face.

"Congrats Brooke." Jess says coming to pull her into a hug. "Well on the engagement. Not the pregnancy thing.. I'm really sorry about that.."

"Oh, it's fine, um, yea." Brooke weakly smiles.

"Why didn't you tell us? What's going on with that?" Jess whispers.

"I'd discuss that but I don't need to with Michael around." Brooke mutters.

"Hey! I can be all feminine to join this girl talk." He says.

"Alright, then is it okay if we discuss how we bleed every month?" Jess replies.

"Screw once a month, I just gave birth, you don't even want to know what mess I'm going through." I mutter.

Michael fake gags before looking up at us, "Fuck, I'm so glad I'm a guy, I'm so glad I have a dick."