Chapter 7

hiii

I love all of you a lot ok 

enjooyyy :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic baby, please relax." Luke says holding me tightly.

I'm sitting on Luke's lap, on the sofa, panicking due to the wedding being tomorrow.

"I.." I try speaking.

"I don't like seeing you like this." He whispers, rubbing my back.

A few sobs escape my lips and Luke sighs.

"You know what, if you're stressing out this much, we should just call off the wedding." He mumbles.

I rapidly shake my head, "I-It's okay."

"Babe.." He softly says. "If this is going to happen at the wedding tomorrow-"

"No, we aren't cancelling." I tell him.

"Good, I don't want to." He quietly chuckles.

There's a knock at the door and Calum and Jess walk in with Zoe.

"Oh, sorry." Calum says.

"It's fine." I weakly smile.

"I was coming to steal Luke now, but if he needs to stay here.." Calum quietly says.

"No, you guys can go." I reply.

Luke is going to his parents tonight, and he's going to get ready there tomorrow morning with the guys.

"We'll give you a minute." Jess says, dragging Calum away.

"Vic, I can stay for a bit." He says.

"No it's okay. It's getting late anyways, you'll have to go soon." I smile before pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

"I love you. I'll see you tomorrow at the alter." He smiles.

"I love you." I sigh, "Tomorrow."

"It all happens tomorrow." He smiles.

I take a deep breath, "Yea."

I look to the ground and bite my lip.

"Hey, baby, look at me." Luke softly says, tilting my head up to look at him, "The wedding is going to be perfect, there's no need to stress about it."

I smile and he pecks my lips.

Calum and Jess enter the room again and Luke stands up.

Before Luke leaves he turns and smiles at me and I return a small smile.

"Vic, what's going on?" Jess asks as she lays Zoe on her tummy on the floor before sitting next to me.

I sigh, "I'm so nervous for the wedding.. So, so nervous."

"All I can tell you Vic, is if you're having second thoughts, don't do it." She says.

"Why is everybody saying to cancel?" I question.

"I'm not saying to." She replies.

"I want to marry Luke. I do. I'm just, scared. I don't know if it's the wedding making me nervous or if it's just the fact that we're going to be husband and wife. It's so surreal. I can't believe this is happening." I tell her.

She sighs, "You and Luke are going to have an amazing wedding, so you don't have to worry about that. You should be excited to have Luke as your husband!"

Zoe squeals making us both looks down to her and I smile.

"I really need to stop stressing. I need to get my mind off this." I mumble.

Zoe continues giggling and Jess laughs as she picks her up.

"Question. When are you and Luke having kids?" She questions.

"Can we get through our wedding first?" I chuckle, "But after experiencing what you went through for Zoe, I'm gonna say never."

"Oh, come on. It's not that bad." She replies.

"I think I'm going to stick to the deal Luke and I made with Ashton the day we got engaged, no kids until we're twenty. Hopefully it'll be even farther away than that." I say.

"But look, don't you want one of these." She says holding Zoe closer to me.

I laugh and take Zoe from her, "Not just yet."

Jess chuckles as I babble to the baby.

"So you and Cal are doing better?" I question.

She smiles, "Yea, we are. The past couple of days everything's been like it used to."

"That's great." I smile.

"I'm so glad we worked things out before the wedding." She happily sighs.

"Me too." I quietly say.

Zoe waves her arms around, hitting me a few few times so I look down to her.

She tries speaking and I chuckle, "I'll pay attention to you."

I move to sit on the floor with her and lay her down.

"Hey there Zoe." I say as she rolls from her stomach to her back.

Jess joins us on the floor and smiles as Zoe laughs due to me tickling her.

"Well this is one way to spend the night before your wedding." Jess says.

"It's the best way." I smile.

Just spending time with Jess and Zoe is already relaxing me.

"God, I'm getting married tomorrow." I whisper.

"And it's going to be the best day of your life. Everything went perfectly fine at the rehearsal, even when the guys were joking around during it. So the actual wedding will be even better because they know if they misbehave you'll kill them." She laughs.

"One of my biggest fears of tomorrow is the guys. I don't think anybody understands how stressed I am about them." I groan.

"Don't worry while you're getting married Melissa, Brooke and I will be sure they're not fucking anything up." Jess grins.

"Do you have all your stuff for tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yea, it's in my car. So is Zoe stuff." She responds.

"You're going to be dressed up so pretty tomorrow." I coo to Zoe.

"Forget Zoe, you're going to be dressed up so pretty." Jess says.

I smile, "You know what, I'm getting really excited."

"Good. Because this is your day and you deserve to be happy and excited." Jess replies.

I sigh, "I get married tomorrow.."

---------------------------------------------------------------

wooooo the wedding is coming up I'm excited 

I hope it was okay!!

Vote and Comment?