Chapter 45

Hi here's an update

----------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

One night away turned to two. I didn't stay away from the babies. I went to visit them and Luke, as well as Liz, at our house. I did spend a lot of time at my mum's though.

A lot of people would probably think I'm a horrible mother. But they don't know how I feel, and half of them probably have never experienced motherhood. They haven't experienced my life.

But I'm home now, and things are looking up, sort of. With Luke and the babies, things are going well. Things with myself still aren't great. They aren't great at all.

As I wait for Matt's bottle to heat up, I sit on the counter mindlessly looking around as I wait.

"Hey, baby." Luke says, flashing a quick smile as he walks into the kitchen.

"Hey." I tiredly smile back at him.

He presses a kiss to my forehead, letting his lips linger for a few moments as his hands cup my face.

As soon as the bottle is ready, Luke tests it before quickly taking off with it.

"No, Luke, Luke stop." I mumble, chasing after him.

He just laughs, continuing to run around the house.

"Luke." I whine.

"Nope." He giggles.

"I'm tired." I groan, deciding to stop chasing him.

"I love you!" He exclaims, running up to the twins room.

All I wanted was for him to give me Matt's bottle back. I was the one who got it ready but of course, Luke being how he is, came over to me, took it and ran off.

Once I get up to the twins room Luke has Matt on his arms, feeding him.

At least he's actually here to do something. That's what I keep telling myself. It's okay, I'm not having to do it all on my own.

"Luke, these twins are mine too you know? I'm the one that pushed them out of me." I mutter.

Truly, I am grateful that Luke is now here and willing to do so much for them. But it now feels like I can't help at all. I feel like I'm no longer contributing with my own children.

"He's hungry." Luke mumbles, ignoring my comment.

I groan, "He always is."

"I hate burping him." He mutters. "He's worse than Liv."

"He is, but you decided to feed him." I reply.

"I can't believe they're already a month old!" Luke exclaims.

"You woke Liv!" I groan, picking up my baby girl. "Luke, you're annoying."

Luke rolls is eyes, and I do the same in return.

"I need to eat something." Luke groans, putting Matt back to bed.

"I don't." I mumble.

"Yes, you do. You haven't had anything to eat in a while." He says dragging me downstairs.

"I told you-"

"Yea, you want to lose your baby weight. But starving yourself, isn't the answer." Luke replies, picking me up, sitting me up on the counter.

"I'm not gonna eat anything." I state.

"Yes, you are." He tells me.

"God dammit Luke! Will you stop being so fucking annoying! I'm not hungry, what do you not get?!" I yell.