Chapter 39

QUICK NOTE TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAW A DIFFERENT NAME IT WAS A TYPO I CHANGED THE BABIES NAMES LIKE SIX TIMES I FORGOT TO CHANGE IT IM SORRY!!! but thank you though to the few people who weren't rude about it :)

and no you don't know what happened with Brooke that's the point you feel

-----------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Are you excited to take your babies home today?" The nurse asks, smiling at me.

I return the smile, "Yes, finally."

She exits the room and Luke comes over to me.

"I wanna help.." He whines.

I'm currently changing the twins into their outfits Luke picked out and really, I'm just getting annoyed with him.

Every time I go to do something to get ready to go home, he complains saying he wants to help, but then I end up doing nothing.

I sigh, "Luke, please. I know you want to help but not letting me do anything is frustrating. I know, I gave birth a few days ago, but I'm able to do things myself."

"I'm sorry. You just had to go through a lot the past couple of days, I just don't want you to have to do everything." He replies.

"You can get Livy dressed while I finish with Matt." I tell him.

He takes Liv and starts to change her into the little dress he picked out for her.

"Hey angel, you look so pretty sweetheart." He mumbles to her.

I smile at what he says.

Really, I don't think I've stopped smiling since the twins were born.

Everything right now is just making me so happy.

I finish getting Matt ready and I look up to see Luke just finishing with Liv.

"Vic? Did I do this right?" He asks.

I chuckle, "Yea, you did."

"Are we going home?" He questions.

"Yes, we can go home now."

-

"Vic I don't trust this.." Luke nervously says, looking back at the twins.

We haven't left the hospital yet, we're right outside, in the car. Luke doesn't want to drive yet for some reason.

"Why not?"

"Because the guys were the ones that put the seats in they probably didn't do it right!" He exclaims.

"Luke, don't forget, Calum has gone through this too, he would know if it's right or not." I tell him.

"Okay, but what if Michael did it he would probably not put it right just to bother me!" He replies.

"Michael knows I'd kill him if he did that, so he didn't." I mutter. "Plus, Olivia is Michael's goddaughter, he wouldn't do that to the twins. I know he bothers you because Luke, it's actually funny, but he wouldn't in this situation."

Luke sighs, finally driving off.

We make it home safely, so Luke freaked out over nothing.

"Can you grab her, I-"

"I got them both, don't worry." Luke smiles.

I roll my eyes and make my way inside.

"Hey babies, welcome home." Luke softly says as he enters our house, making me smile.