Chapter 17

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been a week since the guys left, the first few days were actually okay, the past few have been hell for me personally.

"Fuck Vic, it's been almost five days, there's something wrong. If it's because your pregnant, this still doesn't seem normal." Jess says as I continue puking.

Once I finish and stand up and start crying.

"Shh, it's okay." She whispers, pulling me into a hug.

"Hold on." I say before throwing up again.

"I'm taking you to the hospital. You haven't eaten in over a week, you've actually lost weight, and this continuous puking is starting to gross me out." Jess says. "This isn't healthy. Your appointment to see how you pregnancy is isn't even for another week. We need to go now, and make sure everything is okay." 

"I'll get something for me to puke in while we're in the car." I groan, ignoring the fact that something could really by wrong. 

"I'm gonna get Zoe from the other room and we're gonna go okay?" She weakly smiles.

I just nod and go off to find something to puke in so I don't throw up all over her car.

"Ready?" Jess asks.

I nod again and we head out to the car.

We get to the hospital and I only puked once on the way, it's an accomplishment, if you ask me.

Jess checks in for me and the three of us wait.

-

Finally, we get a room and the doctor walks in.

"So what's going on here?" He asks.

I point to Jess to get her to explain and she sighs.

"She's been puking, a lot, for about five days. She's lost weight and can't eat anything, all she's had is water. Sometimes the water doesn't even stay down. She took pregnancy tests, and most came out positive, so we're here just because we're worried about her well being, and a possible baby." Jess tells him.

"Well we're going to take a blood test, and then I'm going to take you to get an ultrasound before taking you into a room to hook you up to an IV." He says.

He gives us more information, before proceeding with everything he said he needs to do.

"Jess... I need Luke..." I cry, laying down in the hospital bed. 

"He's halfway across the world, he can't be here right now." She quietly says.

"What if something is really wrong with me?" I ask Jess as another doctor hooks me up to an IV.

"You're going to be fine. This might be nothing to worry about. It's okay." She says trying to help me feel better.

I sigh, "I'm so scared."

We're just waiting for all the results to come back, and it's making me way too nervous. After the ultrasound, they didn't tell me anything, they're going to be here any minute to let us know what's going on.

There's a knock at the door, and all I can focus on his how the papers in his hands will confirm the fact my whole life is changing. 

"We have the results back..." 

"And?" I question, wanting him to just tell me already.

He smiles, "Congratulations, you're pregnant."