Chapter 41

ok last time a chapter was in Luke's p.o.v not many people noticed even though it said it lmao this chapter is in Luke's p.o.v. okay

------------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

"He what?!" Vic yells.

I put Matt to bed, heading downstairs to see Brooke curled up in a ball on the sofa.

She's completely soaked due to it pouring outside, but honestly, it could also be from the amount of tears she's probably cried.

"Brooke.." I quietly say, crouching down in front of her.

"I'm just gonna put Liv to bed.." Vic mumbles.

"H-he said he wants time to figure out what he wants. What the fuck does that mean! Obviously he doesn't want me if he asked me to leave!" She sobs.

"What all happened?" I ask.

"I told him. H-he freaked out because he would've liked to know before we got this serious. He said he loved me, then told me he didn't want to be with me right now, he wants to figure out what he wants. I know he wants to have somebody who would be able to have kids with him. Fuck, I love him, but I fucking hate him." She cries.

Vic sits next to Brooke and sighs.

"My god, he's a fucking idiot. I'll be back." I mutter, standing up and grabbing my car keys.

Ever since the accident, even though I don't really remember it and I was drunk then, driving has really made me nervous.

I soon arrive at Ashton place and don't bother knocking because how many times has he just walked into my house? Too many.

He's sitting on the sofa, his elbows resting on his knees and his head resting in his hands, covering his face.

"How could you do that to her?!" I yell.

"She could've told me before we got this serious! I just need a break for a second to think!" He exclaims, not looking over to me.

"She has no control over this! She loves you, and I thought you loved her! She came to me wanting to know if you'd break up with her over this, and I told her no because I thought you weren't this type of person!"

"I do love her! Why do you think I bought her that fucking ring!" He shouts before looking up at me, his eyes wide after realizing what he just said.

"What ring.." I slowly question.

"I-I.. Fuck. I was gonna propose." He whispers.

"You-you were?" I quietly ask.

He nods, before covering his face with his hands again.

"Then why the fuck would you break up with her!?" I exclaim.

"All I've wanted is to have a family with her! And now she decides to tell me she can't have kids?!" He shouts, standing up.

"Is adopting really that hard you inconsiderate fuck!?" I yell.

"Why are you being such an asshole? This isn't just hurting her!" He replies.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"Ashton, It took Brooke a lot of courage to tell you. She was so damn brave to tell you she wouldn't be able to give you what you've been wanting. You're being completely unreasonable here. And what the hell is this? You said you were gonna propose soon, but instead you broke up with her?"