Chapter 16

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic, wake up..." Luke mumbles.

I groan, "I don't want to if I get up that means it's time for you to leave."

"I have to go, I don't want to leave you, but I've got to." He whispers.

I sigh as I roll out of bed and start getting ready for the day I've been dreading most.

"I'm going to go downstairs and make sure I've got all my stuff!" He calls as he leaves the room.

Once I'm finished I meet Luke downstairs, who's sitting at the table and typing on his phone.

"Babe?" I quietly speak.

He looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

I frown in response and he comes over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay. You'll be okay." He softly says.

I take a few deep breaths as Luke rubs my back.

"Vic, you'll be fine, I promise everything will be alright. It's only one month." He mumbles.

"Please don't go." I beg. 

"You know I can't just stay. I kinda have some shows to play. I don't know if the guys can do all of them without me." He softly chuckles.

I hold onto him tighter as he sighs.

Do I tell him about the tests I took? Fuck, it's too late at this point. It's not a big deal anyways, and he's only away for one month. 

"L-Luke?" I nervously say.

"Yes?" 

"I-I-"

"Babe?" He questions.

I just shake me head, "Nevermind."

"I hate saying this, but we've got to head to the airport." He mutters, "Jess and Calum are here."

"No." I mumble.

"Baby, they're waiting." He chuckles.

I sigh as I pull away from Luke.

He grabs his stuff and we make our way to Jess, Calum and Zoe in the car.

"Hey." Jess weakly smiles.

I force a smile as Luke climbs in beside me.

Everybody is just in a sad mood right now.

Zoe giggles from her little seat beside me and I give her a small smile.

She's the only one in a good mood, but she doesn't realize her dad's leaving for a month.

Luke rests his hand on my thigh and smiles at me trying to get me to smile, but I just shake my head.

Once getting to the airport, we all hop out of the car and make our way inside.

Everybody is already here and I sigh as we walk towards them all.

Brooke comes over to us, as Ashton is with his siblings.

"I'm saying all my goodbyes now, you guys are actually boarding earlier than you were supposed to." Brooke softly says.

Luke pulls her into a hug first and quietly says something to her, I couldn't hear.

She says goodbye to Calum as Ashton walks over to us.

Ashton says his goodbyes to Jess and Zoe, then comes to me.

"I'm gonna miss you." He mutters, "Especially when Luke complains about missing you."

I chuckle, "I'll miss you too, especially when Brooke complains about missing you."

Melissa and Michael then join us.

All of us together for the last time until they get back in a month.

Michael says his goodbyes to Brooke, Jess and Zoe before he comes to me.

"I'll see you really soon, okay?" He whispers as he pulls me into a hug.

I sigh, "I'm gonna miss you."

"You better keep me updated on everything that's happening here, alright?" He says as we pull apart.

Calum and I say a quick goodbye, mostly because he needs as much time with Zoe as he can get.

"Baby?" Luke mumbles.

He pulls me into a hug and I sigh.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I whisper.

"I'll be back soon baby." He quietly says.

"I don't want you to go." I sniffle.

"Shh, it's okay." He whispers.

"It's not okay." I mumble, "I don't wanna be without you."

He sighs, "I'm going to miss you so much. But it's only a month, okay? It won't be as long as we think. I love you, I love you so much.

"I love you Luke." I choke out.

"Just remember it's just one month, nothing's going to happen, nothing is going to change. I'll be back for you, I promise." He whispers, holding my tighter.

"Sorry but, Luke, we have to go." Ashton interrupts.

Luke pulls away from me and I sigh.

"I love you baby, so much." He mumbles, pressing his lips to mine.

We pull apart and I frown, "I love you, Luke, I'm going to miss you."

"See you soon." He replies.

I wave at him as they all walk off.

"You alright?" Jess softly questions.

"Uh, yea." I weakly smile at her.

The guys are gone by now and I sigh.

Zoe's currently crying, Jess trying to calm her down.

She sighs, "The past week she's been doing this. She cries like crazy when Calum leaves."

"She loves her dad, that's all." Brooke says.

"Guys, I've gotta go, I'll see you all soon, okay?" Melissa says.

Jess, Brooke and I say quick goodbyes to Melissa, before heading out ourselves.

Brooke climbs into the back of the car, she said she wanted to stay with Zoe.

"I feel like puking." I mutter.

"Did you tell him?" Brooke asks.

"No." I choke out. 

"Vic! Why not!" Jess exclaims. 

"I can't tell him at the airport ten minutes before he leaves that he's going to be a father." I mumble.

"You've had a lot longer than ten minutes to tell him, Vic." Brooke mutters. 

"I'll tell him, when he comes back. It's only a month. I won't even be showing when he comes back, it's fine." 

"Why are you like this?" Jess asks. 

I roll my eyes, "I just want to come up with a good way to tell him. He wants this so bad, I dont just want to say I'm pregnant then go on with our day. I think him coming back from tour, he'll be happy to be home, then I'll tell him we're having a baby, then he'll probably cry because he's so happy."

"Alright, whatever you say." 

"I'll be fine, it's okay." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it was goooood :)

Vote and Comment?