Epilogue

ok so yes this is here bc I wanted to write it don't judge me ok bye

-------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Liv, come back!" Luke chuckles, chasing Liv around trying to get her ready.

It's the twins third birthday today and everybody's coming to celebrate.

"Daddy!" Liv giggles when he finally catches her.

"Now, can we go put your pretty little dress on to show everybody?" Luke smiles at her.

She nods, smiling.

Matt's already upstairs in the twins room, where Luke and Liv are headed now.

The past few years.. Things have been crazy.

The band has been doing insane things, it's amazing.

They recently just got back from touring.. honestly I don't even know half the places they've been going, I've lost track.

Us girls, plus the twins and Zoe, went to surprise them on tour a little while back, they were completely surprised and I'm pretty sure Michael cried.

"Mummy!" Matt calls, slowly making his way down the stairs.

He runs over to me, stopping in front of me.

"Look!" He exclaims, pointing to the new outfit he's wearing.

I chuckle, "You look very handsome, Matty."

He smiles before running off.

"Liv, stop running away!" Luke laughs, following her downstairs.

Luke catches her and begins tickling her, making her giggle loudly.

"Luke, can you just watch the two of them for a bit while I go get ready?" I asks.

"Yea, sure baby." He smiles.

When I go downstairs after getting ready, Luke has his guitar out and he's singing with the twins.

It's become a usual thing now, where the three of them just sit around and do this.

I stand there watching my beautiful family, Luke's smiling at the twins trying to sing along with him.

When they finish I clap and the three of them look over to me.

"Daddy! Come here!" Liv says, grabbing Luke's hand and dragging him across the room to where some of her toys are laying.

"Matt be carful of daddy's guitar!" Luke yells as Liv gets him to follow her.

"I no touch." Matt states.

I chuckle, going over to him and picking him up.

"Sweetheart, I have to go finish getting ready." Luke tells Liv.

"Okay.." She sighs.

As Luke walks by me, he presses a quick kiss to my lips.

There's a knock at the door and the twins go running, they stand waiting there until I open the door.

"Mikey! Melly!" Both the twins yell.

The twins would always have trouble saying Melissa's name, so she's called Melly by the two of them.

Yes, Michael and Melissa are still dating. Nothing much has really changed between them in the past few years besides they moved into a new house a couple of months ago. Oh, and they also got a dog, Michael talks about it as if it's a person.