Chapter 19

Victoria's P.O.V.

Today my mum is coming over, I plan on telling her about the twins. I'm also going to call James about it, I would tell him in person, but he isn't in town. 

"Jess, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be nervous, it's your mum. She has always supported you, and she still will. She will be so happy when you tell her you're having these babies, okay?" Jess says. 

I nod and she grabs Zoe from me, they're both going to go home for a bit while I talk to my mum. 

"Look, she's here, I gotta go." She says, heading out.

My mum enters the house,  smiling at me. 

"Victoria, hello." She says, pulling me into a hug. 

"Hey, I, uh, really want to talk to you." I tell her, as we go to sit. 

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I- I just really wanted to let you know... I'm-"

"Victoria, are you okay?" 

I take a deep breath, "Mum, I'm pregnant." 

"This isn't a joke, right?" She asks. 

"I'm completely serious. I am pregnant with twins, actually." I weakly smile.

She smiles, standing up and pulling me into a hug. 

"I am so happy for you. I love you so much, congrats, sweetheart." 

"I love you, mum." I choke out.

"Hey, don't cry." 

"I'm not, I'm just- I'm so overwhelmed." I tell her.

Having her support makes me feel a little better about all of this. 

"I can't believe this. My little girl is having twins." She says, tears pooling in her eyes. 

"Mum, don't cry. Please, don't cry." I whisper. 

"I wish your father was here for this." She chokes out, sitting back down.

I frown, "So do I."

"You know he'd be happy for you, right?" She asks.

I nod, "I know. He would support me, always, no matter what. Just like you do, mum."

"This is crazy. Vic, I couldn't be more proud of the person you've become. You're still so young but you seem to have your whole life sorted out. You're so lucky to have Luke in your life, and your friends. These babies, are going to be an amazing addition, and I can't wait to see you have your own family." She says, finally crying.

I sniffle, pulling her into a hug.

"I love you, so much." I tell her. 

I never thought my mum would sit here with me and cry over the fact that I'm pregnant. I pictured myself telling her when I'm a lot older and her reaction being 'finally, I'm getting grandchildren' but here we are. 

"I need to call James and tell him too." I tell her.

"Call him now while I continue crying." She chuckles as tears continue to flow down her cheeks. 

I grab my phone, and call James, getting nervous again. 

He picks up, "Hey, Vic."

"Hey, I was just calling because I wanted to tell you something..." 

"Yea? Are you pregnant?" He says.

"I am, actually." I chuckle.

"Wait are you serious? I was kidding!" He exclaims.

"Well I'm not. I am pregnant with twins." I laugh.

"With twins! Wow, I- wow." 

"Luke doesn't know yet, he's still on tour, so please don't tell anybody." I tell him. 

"That's fine. I just can't believe I'm going to be an uncle!" 

"You better believe it." I smile, happy he's taking this so well. 

"Actually, while I'm talking with you, I don't think I ever told you about my girlfriend. So yea, I have s girlfriend, and she's pretty fucking awesome."

I laugh, "I bet you forgetting to tell me about her makes her feel so special." 

"Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while. I just never remembered to call you." He tells me. 

"Do you really like her?" I ask.

"Oh, wow, I think I love her, Vic. I told you, she's fucking amazing. Like, I don't know what I'd do without her." 

"Well I'm happy for you!"

"Thanks, Vic. But your news was obviously bigger and more exciting." He laughs. 

"Okay, mum is back from crying, I'm going to go, okay?" 

"Why was she crying?" He asks. 

"She was just really happy about the twins." 

"Oh, okay. I'll try to come see you soon." 

"Bye, James." I say, ending the call.

I look up at my mum and she smiles.

"I've gotta go, but I want you to keep me updated on your pregnancy, okay?" 

"Of course. I'll see you soon." I tell her. 

When she leaves, I let Jess know that she can come back. 

My family's reactions were amazing and I know that Luke will be even more excited, and I can't wait. 

"How did it go?" Jess asks when she enters the house.

"My mum was amazing, she is so supportive. And the phone call with James was great." I tell her, a smile on my face. 

"I'm so happy for you, Vic." She says.

"This may not be as bad as I thought." 

She sits next to me and hands me Zoe.

"Look, you're going to have a baby, just like Zoe. Two actually, and they'll be the most amazing little babies you've ever seen. They'll be so cute. But, Zoe is obviously just as great as them, because I mean hello, Calum and I are beautiful so obviously our daughter is."

I chuckle, "I think I've had enough baby talk for a while." 

"I think you haven't." 

"Jess, how about we just go out to eat and forget about some of this baby stuff for now, okay?"

She sighs, "Okay, let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi idk if you rereaders have noticed how much these past few chapters have changed. like, I literally switched chapters around. and basically deleted one. this is fun.