Chapter 13

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been a week, and I'm currently with Brooke and Melissa. Jess would be here too but Zoe is sick so she's with her.

"Do you know when the guys will be back?" Brooke questions.

"Who knows how long their meeting will last." Melissa replies.

I sigh, "I don't know if I want them to come back from that meeting. I'm scared of them coming home and telling us they're gonna be leaving."

"It'll be okay.." Brooke tries making me feel better.

The guys have their last meeting, finalizing a UK tour.

"Guys!" Michael yells, running into the house.

Luke and Ashton follow behind, all of them smiling.

Ashton picks up Brooke, making her squeal, and has her over his shoulder.

"I'm taking this one, hope that's alright." Ashton says.

"Put me down!" Brooke says, making Ashton giggle as he walks out of the house.

"They make me want to puke." Michael says.

"Why?" Melissa asks.

"Oh please, we all know he's taking her to his car so he can fuck her." He replies.

"That's probably true." Luke mutters.

"They're both obsessed with sex, it's what they're now known for." Michael adds.

"Stop talking about how they're possibly fucking in the driveway, tell us what happened at the meeting." I say.

"Well, we're going to be gone for a month." Michael sighs as he sits down.

I pout and Luke sits on me.

"You're crushing me." I mumble.

"Good." He responds.

"Look at the adorable married couple, already getting on each other's nerves." Melissa chuckles.

I push Luke off, and he falls sideways onto the sofa.

"So you're gone for a month?" Melissa questions.

Luke sighs, "Yea."

"We're going a week before the tour starts, then tour for two weeks, then a week after the tour, they may add more time, to work on the album." Michael says.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Melissa smiles as she cuddles to Michael.

I sigh, "When do you guys leave?"

"In a month." Michael replies.

"There's still a lot of time until we leave baby." Luke whispers, pulling me close.

Melissa and Michael didn't stay much longer after that. They wanted to make sure Brooke and Ashton were gone before leaving.

"Vic, I'm going to Calum's!" Luke calls.

"Just don't bother the baby, okay?" I tell him as I walk downstairs to where he is.

"I know, she's sick." He replies.

"So you'll leave Zoe alone?" I ask.

"Yes. I'll see you soon, love you." He says, quickly pressing a kiss to my lips.

A few minutes later my phone rings, Jess calling.

"Hey." I pick up.

"How'd you take the news?" She asks.