Chapter 9

OKAY WELL IM UPDATING TODAY SINCE YOU ALL FREAKED OUT AT ME I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET KILLED IN MY SLEEP LAST NIGHT BY ONE OF YOU DAMN SO HERE IS THE FIRST PART OF THE WEDDING

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I look straight to Luke and his eyes widen and he bites his lip trying to hid his smile as he looks at me.

I smile right back at him before I begin to walk down the aisle.

Everybody stares at me as James and I walk down the aisle.

Once I'm given away I'm standing next to Luke and I can not stop smiling.

Everything goes smoothly, the two of us just smiling at each other the entire time. When it comes time for Luke and I to speak, the nerves come back, and I try my best to stay calm. 

"Luke and Victoria would like to say their own vows, before moving on to the traditional ones."

Since I'm going first, I take a deep breath, just focusing on Luke, and only Luke. 

"Luke, I'm so happy to be standing here with you today. If you told me when we met at eight years old that I'd be marrying you one day, I probably would've laughed then cried." I start, the crowd laughing, Luke already tearing up. "We've definitely been through a lot over the years, but I wouldn't change any of it. It's the reason we're here today. You have shown me love that I have never known before. You've loved me at the lowest points of my life, where I didn't feel worthy of it. The way you have love me is so special. I promise I will do whatever I can to make you feel this kind of love, to feel like you're the only person in the world. I swear, I will do everything in my power to make you feel happy and loved. I love you, so much. It's you and me, Luke. Forever." 

Luke mouths an 'I love you so much'  to me as the officiant says Luke will now speak.

He lets out a deep breath, "Vic, this still doesn't feel real to me. There's no way somebody as perfect as you could be in love with somebody like me. I've been all over the world, and there's not a single person out there that even compares to you. Of course we've had our hard times, but we come out on the other side, together, stronger every single time. You've loved me through it all, and I couldn't thank you enough for it. I feel so safe with you, I know that you're here for me, willing to love me, no matter what. Your love is so pure, I feel like the luckiest man alive to have you here with me. I love you, so, so much. I promise you, I always will. Forever."

Luke goes to pull his hands from mine, making my breathing hitch. Though he doesn't untwine all of our fingers, he just shifts so that only our pinkies are interlocked, like the pinky promise we made as kids. The action makes me cry even more, tears slipping past my eyes as the ceremony continues. 

"Luke, do you take Victoria for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?" The officiant says.

"I do." Luke smiles, gently squeezing my hand he's holding.

"Victoria, do you take Luke for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?" He repeats to me.

I take a deep breath, "I do."

We moves onto the vows and Luke takes a deep breath before beginning, "I, Luke Hemmings, take thee, Victoria Hunter, to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."