Chapter 29

idk here's an update

--------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V

"How far along are you?" Jess asks.

"Nineteen weeks." I smile, rubbing my belly.

"Let me guess," She pauses to think, "you're always hungry and.. it's getting harder for you to relax or sleep."

"Exactly! I'm always hungry and the babies are always moving, it's hard to get to sleep." I groan. 

Yes, being pregnant can be cool. It's amazing that my body is creating two new humans, but there's quite a bit to not like about pregnancy.

"When I was pregnant with Zoe all through week nineteen and twenty trying to sleep was terrible." Jess replies.

"Where is Zoe?" I question.

"I've got her!" Luke exclaims as he walks downstairs with Zoe in his arms.

He puts her down and he walks over and sits next to me, but she just crawls right back to Luke.

He laughs as he picks her up and puts her on his lap.

"Luke I swear she's going to think you're her dad." Jess mutters.

"That's not my fault." He replies.

Zoe tries to stand up, Luke helps her and she leans up against Luke's chest.

"I love this kid." Luke chuckles.

Zoe then giggles making Luke laugh even more.

"He's gonna be amazing with your kids." Jess whispers to me.

"I know." I smile, looking back to Luke and Zoe.

"Zoe my babies better be as cute as you." Luke mumbles to the baby.

Luke sits there babbling to Zoe and I rest my hands on my bump, thinking about how amazing Luke is going to be with the twins.

It's crazy to think Luke and I are going to be parents. I still find it hard to believe, even though I'm huge.

I can't wait to see Luke holding one of the twins, just rocking them in his arms, his smile never leaving his face because of how happy these babies make him.

"Vic?" Jess calls.

"Yes?" I question, rubbing my baby belly.

"You do that a lot." She states, pointing to my hand on my my stomach.

"What else am I supposed to do with it?" I chuckle.

"Have they kicked yet?" She asks.

"Did I miss the first kick?!" Luke panics.

"No, Luke, you didn't. They haven't yet. I'm actually not looking forward to when they kick because then they'll never stop." I reply.

Luke goes back to tickling Zoe who's laughing so loud that Jess and I have to talk over her squeals and Luke's laughter.

-

The guys are out at some meeting, leaving Brooke, Melissa, and I at mine and Luke's place until they get back.

"Can we go do something?" Brooke whines.

"What do you want to do?" Melissa questions.

"Come baby shopping with me!" I exclaim.

Brooke groans and Melissa squeals, "Can we?!"

"Oh god." Brooke mutters.

"Stop complaining. Let's go." Melissa says, helping me up.