Chapter 23

so there was going to be a chapter before this but yoU ARE ALL SO IMPATIENT I CUT IT OUT I HOPE YOURE HAPPY 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Waiting at the airport for Luke is stressing me out, I don't even know why.

The amount of fans here waiting for their arrival probably wasn't helping.

Melissa's standing next to me, biting her nails while Brooke was bouncing up and down.

Melissa and Brooke both found out Jess left the day after it happened.

Brooke was a total mess at first, I didn't realize how much it would affect her considering she only knew Jess for a few months.

"When are they going to get here I can't wait much longer.." Melissa complains.

"I can't wait to see Ashton again." Brooke smiles, stilling bouncing around.

She's been in a really cheerful mood today. We all know why. It's obvious what her an Ashton are going to do as soon as they get home.

The fans start to scream making the three of us look up.

Michael, Ashton and Luke look nervous yet really, really happy.

Calum on the other hand has been dreading coming home. He still doesn't know Jess moved, but he sure knows she won't be here for their arrival.

Brooke immediately runs to Ashton, who drops his bags as she jumps up wrapping her legs around his waist, pressing her lips to his.

Luke puts his bags down and walks over to me with a smile.

"Hey stranger." He mumbles, a goofy grin on his lips.

I smile, "Hey there."

He pulls me into a hug, "I missed you so much."

What if he notices my baby bump?

"I missed you more." I quietly reply.

He presses his lips to the top of my head before we pull apart.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you, baby." He replies.

"Can somebody please stop those two." Calum mutters pointing over to Ashton and Brooke.

The two were having a full on make out session, not caring there's hundreds of fans around.

"Brooke! Ashton! Take a break and breathe!" Melissa yells, making everybody laugh.

"Can we just, go." Calum mutters.

I would feel bad for him for not having Jess here, but it's his own fault.

Luke goes to grab his bags and Michael and Melissa join me and Calum.

Ashton and Brooke then join us, Luke following closely behind.

"Luke are we going now?" I ask.

"Yes baby, let's go home." Luke smiles, grabbing my hand.

-

"So what happened while I was gone?" Luke asks as he sits next to me.

He goes to wrap his arms around my waist but I stop him.

I'm afraid of him noticing my stomach.

"Nothing really." I lie.

Only I found out I was pregnant, in the hospital because of it. Then Jess found out Calum cheated on her, so she moved away.