Chapter 32

OH MY GOD STOP HATING ME

---------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"He's in a coma.."

"If this is some kind of sick joke I swear I'll kill you." I say, trying not to cry.

"Vic, it was Calum calling, they're at the hospital. I'm not lying." She sniffles, obviously not wanting to cry.

"No.. No, no." I finally cry.

This can't be happening.

I sit down and try to catch my breath.

It's hard to breathe, I can't think straight, I feel like everything is spinning.

"Vic, we should head to the hospital." She softly says.

"I-I.. This can't happen.." I sob.

"Don't stress out too much, it's not good for the babies. I promise Luke will be okay." She mumbles.

I take a few deep breaths and nod.

She grabs Zoe and tells me to meet her out at the car.

As soon as I get to the car I burst into sobs.

"Vic, he'll be okay. He will. You know Luke, he'll get through it." Jess says.

I rub my stomach, "Daddy will be okay, little ones."

"He's gonna make it. He will." Jess mumbles.

-

As soon as we get to the hospital, the guys are there with Brooke and Melissa.

"Vic.." Brooke softly says, rushing to my side.

Brooke's arm is in a sling and I can tell she's limping, so she was obviously part of whatever happened.

"Where is he?" I whisper, barely being able to speak through my tears.

"We can't see him right now. Come sit." Brooke quietly says.

I go sit beside Michael, Brooke on the other.

"H-how did this happen?" I cry, looking down, resting my hands on my baby bump.

Michael rubs my back, Brooke takes one of my hands gently squeezing it slightly.

Everybody just sits in silence, I don't know if they're afraid to tell me or not. Maybe I shouldn't know.

After a little while everybody except Michael, Ashton and Brooke all leave, I'm not sure where and right now it's the least of my worries.

"Please, please tell me what happened.." I beg.

I'm surprised they heard me, I could barely hear myself.

"We really didn't mean for this to happen."

"Obviously you didn't mean to happen, unless.." I pause as the three stay silent and look down. "Unless you guys had something to do with it.."

"Vic-"

"You guys had something to do with it, didn't you?" I quietly ask.

"Vic it's my fault I'm so sorry. I knew he was drunk I let him get in the car and drive I am so, so sorry." Ashton chokes out.

I look up at him, finally noticing that he was injured too, I obviously don't know what happened but he's on crutches.

"We all did. We all let him drive when we know he shouldn't have." Michael says.