Chapter 44

you guys are nice omg those of you that commented asking if something's wrong, I'm okay, don't worry :)

so sept 2018 update: this chapter and the next two have been through some pretty big rewrites, hopefully u rereaders will enjoy it still!!

-------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I love the little Hemmings children." Michael says, picking up Olivia.

"It seems like you love Liv." I chuckle, sitting down.

Michael comes and sits next to me, still staring at the baby.

"She's my goddaughter. You guys trust me enough with this little girl, this precious baby. I literally love your kids." Michael chuckles, realizing what he said and trying to laugh it off as not that serious.

"I love my kids too." I chuckle. "I think you're going to need your own soon."

"Oh fuck no." He quickly replies.

"Michael!"

"I don't need kids for another ten years." He tells me.

"But look how adorable you and the little baby are together."

"I know I look cute as fuck, but no."

"Stop swearing!" I exclaim.

"They don't understand they're too young!" He whisper-shouts back.

"You need to get in the habit of not swearing so much, all these babies are around." I tell him.

"Whatever." He mutters, shifting Liv around in his arms.

Luke comes downstairs, Matt cradled in his arms and he smiles down at me.

"Vic, I'm gonna take Matt out for a little bit, do you want me to take Liv?"

"No! She's mine!" Michael replies.

"I'm pretty sure she is not yours, but okay. I'll just go with Matt." Luke says.

"Okay, everything you'll need is upstairs." I tell him, before he walks off.

"I still can't believe Luke is a father. Like, he has children. Luke, has kids. He-"

"I get it. Luke got me pregnant now he has children." I chuckle.

"How could you survive with two little humans inside you? You know what, don't answer that. It seems so gross. Ew, like-"

"Michael, just stop talking." I laugh, shaking my head.

He nods, quickly agreeing with me before paying attention only to the baby.

I roll my eyes, now he won't talk and he'll be ignoring me.

"Look at her! She's so cute!" He exclaims, but startles her, making her cry.

"You idiot." I mutter, taking Liv from him.

"That's such a heartbreaking cry." Michael says, frowning.

"She's crying because of you." I mumble.

"Stop her from crying! I'm gonna start crying!"

"Shut the fuck up, Michael." I snap.

"Don't swear!" He replies.

I just roll my eyes, cradling the little girl, trying to calm her down.

"Hey, baby, I know Michael is annoying but please calm down for me."

"I'm not!" Michael protests.