Chapter 39

Katie glanced at Kara as she stood up and ran into Miss Grant's office. Once Kara was done, she walked to Kate, "Livewire got out."

"What?" Katie stood up, following her to the elevator, "I don't know if my body can absorb electricity."

"I'm sure you'll be able to, yeah, I'm just unsure how we'll capture her again."

"Barry." Katie says, looking at her, "He could help us."

"Yeah!"

Katie and Kara pushed the door open to their office, "We need your help."

James stood up, "Anything you need."

"Yeah, of course." Winn stands as well.

Kara looks at James, "I was actually talking to Barry."

Barry got up, stuffing his hands in his pockets, "Yeah. Yeah, what can I do?"

"Well, I have this villain. Her name is Livewire."

Barry nodded, "Uh-huh."

"And she's basically like living electricity," Katie explains.

"Cool. We have a rogue like that. We call him Blackout." Barry looks at the group, "Doesn't feel relevant, all of a sudden."

"Right. So she just broke out of this prison and..." James grumbly sits down, making a lot of noise, "And all she wants out of life is to kill Ms. Grant."

"And with Siobhan still out there..." Katie breathed in, "We don't think we can protect her by ourselves."

"Okay."

"National City needs the Flash."

Barry bit his lips, "Oh, Katie, I-"

"And!" Kara adds, "Once they're both back in custody, I promise that we will do everything in our power to get you back home."

Katie grins over at him, "What do you say? Team up?"

"Team up." Barry nods, agreeing with the two.

🔥~🌩~🔥~🌩~🔥

Barry flashes back in front of them, "Yo, this place is amazing, all right?" He turns his head, mask still covering his head, "Is this a spaceship?"

Kara points at it, "That's actually my spaceship."

"I love this Earth." Barry walks over to it, posing, "Hey, Winn, can I get a picture with this bad boy?"

"Oh, yeah, sure."

"Awesome."

"Winn. Winn." Katie shook her head at him.

Winn looked back at Barry, "That's probably not a good idea, dude."

"All right."

"Agreed." Lucy walks in, agents behind her, "Who is this masked man? Alien? Mutant?"

"Metahuman."

"Well, we have protocol for visitors at the DEO, Solar Flare. You of all people should know, you're an active agent."

"Guys it's fine." Kara waves it off, "He's here to help us find Livewire."

"We do need all the help we can get." Lucy's attention was turned toward Barry, "So what do I call you? Speedy?"

He pulled his mask off, "Barry Allen."

"Lucy Lane." She crossed her arms over her chest, "I hope you're bringing more to the table than just quick reflexes."

"As it just so happens, catching criminals is both my night and day job. I'm a CSI." Barry glanced at Kara and Katie, "By the way, do you guys have a crime lab here?"